Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Stories

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
So, I have personally decided there is too much negativity on the PvP message board. So I decided to post this. I want a cheerful thread.

Here is what I want:

1. Your greatest PvP victories

2. Your greatest combos in 4v4

Hope you keep the post cheerful!

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
My greatest victory in PvP? It was a 2v2, my partner was dead, the enemy was about to win when my pet basilisk (Bo) suddenly cast unicorn. I know this happens a lot but I just eat it up when that happens to me

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
TheAwesomeMyth on May 19, 2013 wrote:
My greatest victory in PvP? It was a 2v2, my partner was dead, the enemy was about to win when my pet basilisk (Bo) suddenly cast unicorn. I know this happens a lot but I just eat it up when that happens to me
May cast unicorn is fun to use XD.

I also meant to say your greatest turnarounds mid-battle.

Wolf Skullslinger

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Wolf Skullslinger on May 10, 2013 wrote:
So, I have personally decided there is too much negativity on the PvP message board. So I decided to post this. I want a cheerful thread.

Here is what I want:

1. Your greatest PvP victories

2. Your greatest combos in 4v4

Hope you keep the post cheerful!

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade
greatest solo victory

my level 22 pyromancer was facing a level 30 life captain~ she was down to half health, and the guy hit her with a centaur; she had enough resist that she survived the hit (barely) and had only 100 health left. the next round, he fizzled, and i hit him with a tc efreet~ he died, and i won the fight.

greatest team victory

to avoid puppets, i avoided team pvp and have never done a 4v4. the only time i ever competed in a group setting was in a 3v3, so i'll use that instead.

i hit the arena with my balance wizard (level 90 private) and 2 friends (ice private and storm warlord, both level 90); our opponents were also prometheans~ ice captain, death & life warlords.

to start off, our ice used empower on herself and, on the second round, stunned them all with frost giant; on the first round, i had bladed storm, so he was able to follow the frost giant with a massive tempest. death went down pretty quick, but not before life used guardian spirit on him... so he came back, but storm easily took him out with an insane bolt a few seconds later.

1 down, 2 to go.

the other team's life wiz was obviously there to heal (which was exactly what he did the whole time); ice had massive resist to storm, and death wallpapered us with virulent plague... but we had filled our inventory with cleanse charm and shatter, so we easily got rid of those. storm's tempest did so much damage that life only had a few health left and, even with a virulent plague on me, my colossal power nova easily took him out.

2 down, 1 to go.

the biggest problem was ice's massive resist; our storm tried to hit, but insane-bolted himself. i healed him, and ice used a blizzard to get rid of the plague still on her. and that's when storm made a breakthrough...

ice's blizzard did more damage to the guy than storm's tempest.
he had no resistance to his own school.

so i concentrated on buffing ice while storm recovered from his insane-bolt adventure; ice then criticaled with her lord of winter spell, and knocked the guy flat on his derriere.

* our opponents were incredibly skilled and a classy bunch at that~ they accepted defeat gracefully, and we ended up having a long chat after the match about different strategies; it was a well-fought bout, and fun was had by all 6 of us.

-von

22, 1st-age pvp sergeant

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I was on my fire warlord years back fighting this life. Note this was back in the dragonspyre arc.
So naturally I stood back a little, it was head to head, we both had one hit left to finish us off, we both had little spells left, all buffed, and ready to attack, and worst part he was first. However he starts to gets confidence and instead of taking the victory! He healed! I of coursed attack, and the damage was double his health! Greatness.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
My greatest victory was when my lvl 42 diviner was facing a pyromancer who also was at lvl 42. Both of us had lots of blades up, and the opponent was at half health (I was at full health). The opponent used a fourteen pip heck hound on me, doing over 1600 damage on the first round, leaving me with only 200 health left. However, on that same turn, I used triton to kill him. I killed my opponent as I was being roasted to a cinder .

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Well, I went against a death level 90 I think thats what his level was, and he started the round off by spamming weaknesses (which was bad for me cause I had a weapon attack of fire, which I am). Near the end of the battle, he decided to attack with a critical skeletal dragon that didn't do much damage on the first round but ended up doing 1,677 damage over time. On the second time around, he used a black mantle of -55% percent while I used Helephant with one fireblade of +45% and it worked, criticaled and knocked him out with his full health. All I could do was look at the screen like this . This is a true story.

David Darkflame Level 90

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
You all will probably say that this does not count, but I will say it anyway
I joined the battle and I don't know what had happened but he either dced or was back the whole entire match. That is when I used efreet and killed him.

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Greatest Solo PvP Victory:
My computer got DC and when I returned, I was down to 97 health but I had full pips and my opponent(storm) only had one pip. I was able to heal and shield before he could hit me hard. I killed him with a gnomes and forest lord.

Best 2v2 PvP Victory:
My teammate was dead and I was down to 23 health. When I went to rebirth, the other team dispelled me but my pet took it off and I was able to do a [critical] rebirth and satyr. My teammate (storm) was able to kill the other team [with almost full health] with a [critical] tempest.

Those matches, I could replay in my head like it just happened. I was so stunned, I just sat there looking at my screen.