Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Button.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2013
Hello, i have a question about the bazaar. Are we going to get a new update to get a bazaar button? Because I always see the bazaar packed, so i thought that it would be a good idea to get a button to port to the bazaar. It would save us wizards sometime, so we can buy/sell stuff quicker, instead of going to different worlds, we could just simply port to bazaar without a problem. What if your back pack is overflowing? You will need to sell some stuff, fast, so you can go back to your questing quicker. Thank you for your time, get back to me soon as possible. (I am dying to know the answer)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
swimerkitty13 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello, i have a question about the bazaar. Are we going to get a new update to get a bazaar button? Because I always see the bazaar packed, so i thought that it would be a good idea to get a button to port to the bazaar. It would save us wizards sometime, so we can buy/sell stuff quicker, instead of going to different worlds, we could just simply port to bazaar without a problem. What if your back pack is overflowing? You will need to sell some stuff, fast, so you can go back to your questing quicker. Thank you for your time, get back to me soon as possible. (I am dying to know the answer)
I don't see this happening.
If you're in a hurry, port home and then go from there.
I mean seriously, it's not that far and takes seconds to get there.
You do have the option of marking the Bazaar, of course.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
You see, the thing about that, it wastes so much space. If you get the Super Bundle Gift Card, you can get a random tapestry that teleports you either to the Arena or the Bazaar. So, that would come in handy. I don't think there should be a Bazaar button, because you can simply just go to your castle, go to Wizard City, and walk to the Bazaar. I'm sorry for not agreeing. :P

Survivor
Jan 12, 2013
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
This idea is not bad. I always need to go to the Bazaar to sell or buy (usually sell) and I always think in my head: I just wish I could teleport there somehow. I can always mark my spot, but sometimes I need to mark my spot in different places and I have to take my marked spot off in front or in the Bazaar. So I think this idea is a very good idea, and it should definitely be added to Wizard101.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
This idea is not bad. I always need to go to the Bazaar to sell or buy (usually sell) and I always think in my head: I just wish I could teleport there somehow. I can always mark my spot, but sometimes I need to mark my spot in different places and I have to take my marked spot off in front or in the Bazaar. So I think this idea is a very good idea, and it should definitely be added to Wizard101.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
swimerkitty13 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I agree, plus I am always pressing pg down on accident.