Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Krokotopa is awesome because you get to see some stuff that you never seen before in other worlds. Also when you get to Marleybone, go to the big ben place and you will see all the stuff that you saw in Krokotopia. You will get to Krokotopia when you lvl 15. You will go to Marleybone when you finished Krokotopia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ANGEL377542 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
Krokotopa is awesome because you get to see some stuff that you never seen before in other worlds. Also when you get to Marleybone, go to the big ben place and you will see all the stuff that you saw in Krokotopia. You will get to Krokotopia when you lvl 15. You will go to Marleybone when you finished Krokotopia.
Yes, all worlds are like that. Each is new and different. That's kind of the point.

However, you are wrong in that you will "get to Krokotopia at level 15." You can get to Krok at any level, after completing the main story line quests in Wizard City. I have never gotten to Krok at level 15 - it's usually level 11 or 12. I leave the Pyramid somewhere around level 15 or so.

Big Ben is the final instance in Marleybone. I'm not sure what you think we've seen before... but you can't just go there. You earn your way into Big Ben.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I think Krokotopia is really awesome. It's really Arabic. The names of most of the Krokotopians are very Arabic. But I think that you do get the Krok at about lvl 15. I'm not sure though. Have fun, and don't get sand in your eyes!