Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Boat in Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Help! I got a quest in krokotopia involving spellwrit stalkers in the krokosphinx, and when I tried to get on the boat, I could not! I tried everything... speaking with the captain of the boat, speaking with major Talbot, completing other quests, but nothing worked! Today, as I was struggling to get in the boat, someone else got in, and that really annoyed me. It has been going on for two days now! Please tell me what is happening

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Elizabeth Dragonhe... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Help! I got a quest in krokotopia involving spellwrit stalkers in the krokosphinx, and when I tried to get on the boat, I could not! I tried everything... speaking with the captain of the boat, speaking with major Talbot, completing other quests, but nothing worked! Today, as I was struggling to get in the boat, someone else got in, and that really annoyed me. It has been going on for two days now! Please tell me what is happening
You have to earn the right by doing main story line quests. You will not be able to go to the Krokosphinx until you have completed the Pyramid of the Sun quests.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
As RavenLady said in order to gain access to the boat you must first complete the Pyramid of the Sun. But if you have already done that and you have permission ans it still doesn't work. Then post it in the Halstons Lab section and maybe an admin will help you.

Survivor
May 04, 2013
once you defeat the throne room of fire you can't go onto the boat. you either have to wait for the quest to do the throne room of fire after you dfeat 4 boss nirini's in a row. or you can get someone to take you there. then you mark the location.
Stephanie Fireflame
lvl 24 Adept pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Elizabeth Dragonhe... on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Follow the main Quest in KT till you unlock it.

Hope This Helped

Rebecca DarkDust Level 39

Rebecca DarkDust Level 25