Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2012
im am a 52 storm and my gear is for 15 5 10 levels yea low ik and i was wondering what would be the best card pack, crown cloths, bazzar, or bundle pack for a storm wizard like me idc if i have to mix and match the stuff together so yea help please!? thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
technolover123 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
im am a 52 storm and my gear is for 15 5 10 levels yea low ik and i was wondering what would be the best card pack, crown cloths, bazzar, or bundle pack for a storm wizard like me idc if i have to mix and match the stuff together so yea help please!? thanks
Go to the bazaar and look at all the clothes available for your school. Only YOU can decide what is more important, strength, accuracy, etc. Gear selection is a personal thing as each wizard's playing style is different.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
If you're storm, have a look at the hawkrider bundle for a very nice storm pet. Gear you can choose what level to accept it at.

Check out the fan sites to see what the gear options are, and you can make a more informed decision.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I still find that the Waterworks gear is the best, but at the very least you should check the bazaar. I usually look for gear that does +pip%, +damge, +accuracy as a storm mage.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
If you would like to know what the best card packs for gear are, click the following link with your cursor.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Card_Packs
Note that a few of the packs are either expired or seasonal. Remember to check!

Marissa BattleFlame
Seraph Queen