Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talos :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
So yeah, i just hit level 58!! (Woohoo) And i'm up to that point where i wan't to rip my hair out of my head! I have done Talos over and over and over and over! I have looked on every thread concerning this and i have done everything! That people have said to do, and i just cant seem to beat him!
I cannot buy crowns because i dont use my money for that! So henchmens are out of the question~
I have reconstructed my deck in sooooo many ways!

The foolish thing i did was Go half myth and half death.
(I even tried maxing out TC slots with Tower shield with no avail)
I'm stuck and i really need Medusa...What do i do?!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Daniel Rainhand on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
So yeah, i just hit level 58!! (Woohoo) And i'm up to that point where i wan't to rip my hair out of my head! I have done Talos over and over and over and over! I have looked on every thread concerning this and i have done everything! That people have said to do, and i just cant seem to beat him!
I cannot buy crowns because i dont use my money for that! So henchmens are out of the question~

Talos is a balance boss; his minion is also balance. You get boosts from both Myth and Death spells. I'm not sure what the issue is here. Don't rely on Death spells, except those that will give you life back - vampire, ghoul and wraith.
Use your wand to get rid of the shields then hit him. Use your minions...that's why you have them. Have more than one in your deck; they will get defeated. You can also get a life minion in the Bazaar... she will keep you alive whereas the only Myth minion that casts sprite is the Cyclops, and that's pretty random.
Use blades, traps, spirit blades and traps (which you should have trained in Krok) and add a reshuffle to your deck. Stack those blades, etc., and hit him hard.
Tower shields will help, so yes, have a few of those on hand. And use shields for ice, storm and fire as well which you can also get in the Bazaar or any place that sells treasure cards.
Good luck!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Alright so todays the day! Surprisingly i bought about 5,000 crowns (10 Bucks-) And i'm reorganizing my deck now! I put in a life minion, and about 20 Tower shields! Once i get in battle i'll be summoning a level 70 life henchmen! Wish me luck!
I know i'm feeling lucky thats for sure :)!!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
SUCCESS !!! Said the level 58 Myth Wizard!
I finally managed to defeat Talos!
Thank you for the advice, Although i went a bit overboard with minions!

4/20/13
~Daniel Rainhands

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Daniel Rainhand on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:

If you have a friend and or if you have a two person mount you can go in with them and have a buddy help

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Great! Enjoy your medusa spell. I've,seen it and I love it. I got the leviathan! It was HARD! But I did it

Dolan Griffontalon Legendary Diviner (level 66)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Congratulations on your spell! can't wait for my Forest Lord

--Vanessa OwlBreeze, level 55