Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird Science= Weird Confusment

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I did katzenstien's lab- finished it all... Or so I thought. And the person I did it with must have thought so too. They left after we defeated dr. Katzenstien! Now I am still on Weird Science. My quest says, "Discover Location Meowairty Hideout in Unknown." I asked one of my much higher level friends, and she says I should try doing the dungeon again, there's something I didn't complete! I was looking up the quest, and everything my other friends and I did seemed to be in the wrong order... Please help me figure this out! I'm confused!

Destiny Windgem, level 29 Diviner

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Destiny Windgem on Apr 15, 2013 wrote:
I did katzenstien's lab- finished it all... Or so I thought. And the person I did it with must have thought so too. They left after we defeated dr. Katzenstien! Now I am still on Weird Science. My quest says, "Discover Location Meowairty Hideout in Unknown." I asked one of my much higher level friends, and she says I should try doing the dungeon again, there's something I didn't complete! I was looking up the quest, and everything my other friends and I did seemed to be in the wrong order... Please help me figure this out! I'm confused!

Destiny Windgem, level 29 Diviner
Destiny this happened to me. Before you talk 2 the frog dude (forgot his name) beat Dr. Von Katestein.

Joushua Battleheart, level 37.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Thanks! I redid it with a powerful friend, and I even got a badge and a new pet!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Apr 19, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! I redid it with a powerful friend, and I even got a badge and a new pet!
I am jealous...I never got a cool pet from him

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
NeoNebula17 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I am jealous...I never got a cool pet from him
Not from him, from another boss in there, clanker. He dropped a storm snake pet.

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
superducker on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Destiny this happened to me. Before you talk 2 the frog dude (forgot his name) beat Dr. Von Katestein.

Joushua Battleheart, level 37.
Lol, I know this is off topic but ... My name is Alura Battleheart And I have a friend named Heather Battleheart and a Anthony Battleheart

Survivor
May 25, 2009
If you've completed it can you help me? I'm a level 31 myth wizard