Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent not showing when collected

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
When i collect reagents (either by plant or manually) the pop up that usually appears over your head doesn't appear and is instead replaced by a "plop" sound. Is there any way to get the pop ups back? HELP!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Owl09 on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
When i collect reagents (either by plant or manually) the pop up that usually appears over your head doesn't appear and is instead replaced by a "plop" sound. Is there any way to get the pop ups back? HELP!
Relax. You are receiving the reagents and drops, you are just not receiving notification. Logging off usually fixes this. FYI, stop feeding items to your pet, that triggers this glitch. :)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
This has recently happened to me too. I was a bit scared at first, but don't worry. If you log out and then log back in, it's goning to be all right. You're still receiving those items, it's just a glitch. Good luck, young wizard!

Erin Firesword, 'The glitch magnet'
level 87, Archmage Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This 'bug' happens when you feed your pet and the last thing you receive is xp. Logging out of the game and relaunching will fix this, but you can also feed your pet again. If you receive reagents, tc, or gold you will once again see your drops.

Hannah Lifebringer. Level 90 Life

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Thank you all. it working now. :)