Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

efreet should be easier to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
you don't need crowns to do. but first of all you should equip this gear (names may be wrong) Headdress of Dragon's Fire, Volatile Vestment, and Dragonstalkers. Also you need a new deck that is pyromancers deck. then you buy one efreet treasure card,5-6 snow shields,life minion (not necessary),ampifly, Gargantuans 4-5,one reshuffle,and some mutate thunderbirds from bazaar.

when you enter for battle kill the minion first.then do a blade, then he cheat and do balance curse of +35 ,then do shield, then trap, and then do flient ,then do shield and do efreet treasure card.

note:when you do shield or trap he do balance curse +35

then you use Gargantuan on helephant and fire shield on ourselves and do immolate.this will kill him but be careful when you use balde or traps or shields.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
robinsons4512 on Apr 8, 2013 wrote:
you don't need crowns to do. but first of all you should equip this gear (names may be wrong) Headdress of Dragon's Fire, Volatile Vestment, and Dragonstalkers. Also you need a new deck that is pyromancers deck. then you buy one efreet treasure card,5-6 snow shields,life minion (not necessary),ampifly, Gargantuans 4-5,one reshuffle,and some mutate thunderbirds from bazaar.

when you enter for battle kill the minion first.then do a blade, then he cheat and do balance curse of +35 ,then do shield, then trap, and then do flient ,then do shield and do efreet treasure card.

note:when you do shield or trap he do balance curse +35

then you use Gargantuan on helephant and fire shield on ourselves and do immolate.this will kill him but be careful when you use balde or traps or shields.
should be easier? I did this on my kids character easy. In fact i think KI made all the spell quest easy so players in bazaar junk gear with a basic pet can get their spells with out crying about it.

IMO they should be much harder - i.e the 68 spell the battle with the hoarder guy? really? there should be at least one more hoarder in that fight. When i did it on my death the first time i was like hmm why not have 4 hoarders make it a challenge to get at least.

Might as well just let the school trainers just give you the spell when you get the level since its not a challenge.

Yes this is coming from someone that has super pets even on alternate wizards and the best gear sets in game.

Cheers,

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
masterryan1969 on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
should be easier? I did this on my kids character easy. In fact i think KI made all the spell quest easy so players in bazaar junk gear with a basic pet can get their spells with out crying about it.

IMO they should be much harder - i.e the 68 spell the battle with the hoarder guy? really? there should be at least one more hoarder in that fight. When i did it on my death the first time i was like hmm why not have 4 hoarders make it a challenge to get at least.

Might as well just let the school trainers just give you the spell when you get the level since its not a challenge.

Yes this is coming from someone that has super pets even on alternate wizards and the best gear sets in game.

Cheers,
I think you pointed out why these quests should be easier - you had to do it for you kids wizard.

There are many other things in this game you can do that are difficult - obtaining spells should not be one of them.

Just because you have "aced" the game does not mean everyone else has. Gloating maybe a preferred trait from the game you used to play but not appreciated on a family game like this one.

Cheers

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I think none of the quest for pets or spells should be easier do what i do BUY CROWNS and if to hard buy multiple minions and think about balance just to get chimera pet we have to fight three hard bosses to your wizard Lail Goldenblade

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I am a wizard and I made my efreet go over one million damage

Level 86 wizard :O
Jk I am a level 42

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
He has 15k health and cheats so what!Deaths had 13.5k health and same cheats but not shield but blade making it harder.He also has 67% chance to critical and 91% chance to block.