Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get tothe Throne Room?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I recently went to Grizzleheim and I got a quest saying "go to the throne room" but I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
puppers3000 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I recently went to Grizzleheim and I got a quest saying "go to the throne room" but I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?
If you are working on the runes/books in Grizzleheim, the first one says "Go to the Throne Room". The Throne Room is actually The Great Hall, where you are sent to talk to the King, Valgard GoldenBlade. The Great Hall is the large set of doors right next to Bjorn in Northguard. But just like many other quests and areas in Grizzleheim, you must be a certain level before you have access to different areas. This might help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

In case you need more details, this link shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And you can click on any quest on that link, and it will show you more information too.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013