Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We Need More Worlds like This!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
With the second arc of this game, i've been losing a bit of interest with the game, but i've had a blast with Wysteria. I think KI should make more worlds like this.

What do you guys think?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Maybe an ancient forgotten school of some sort. You have to help save their school or something? Wysteria was fun to compare to ravenwood even though everything in wysteria was bigger an better lol Maybe one day... maybe just one day....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KorekuEternal on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
With the second arc of this game, i've been losing a bit of interest with the game, but i've had a blast with Wysteria. I think KI should make more worlds like this.

What do you guys think?
I agree. The 2nd arc holds no real interest for me; more side worlds like Wysteria would be great!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I would like to see that also. I don't care for the second arc at all.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Wysteria is OK but I just don't love it. Sorry, guys.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 45

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I think they should have more worlds that hold more schools, but I definitely DO NOT want another Wysteria. The world itself is fine, and I think the world itself would've been finer without the school, it's just that Pigswick is THE WORST school ever. They think they're all that because they've won tournament before. When I teleported to Wysteria, my first thought was, "Wow, Wysteria is really pretty and nice!" But then I met one of the students, who turned out to be a snobby pig of a pig who thinks Ravenwood is weak and dumb, and I met the headmistress, who turned out to be another snobby pig who thinks Ravenwood is weak and dumb, and she said and I quote, "I don't know what you learn at Ravenwood, but here, we study real magic." What a snob!!!! Then met the teachers. If they thought ill about Ravenwood like the headmistress and the students, they certainly didn't show it very much. They weren't so bad. Now, I go to the school of ice, so you could understand my somewhat excitement about meeting the Frost teacher, the copy of Professor Greyrose the Ice teacher. But the Frost teacher is a complete and utter lunatic.