Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knight's Court?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
OK So I'm currently a level 62 pyromancer. I've defeated all the worlds up to Dragonspyre; currently working on Celestia. But; I have a whole bunch of quests that I left behind from other worlds, mostly Zeke's and the Books/Scrolls quests. SO; I went back to Marleybone to complete the book quests. I have only Knight's Court left to do. I know that you have to complete all the quests in several areas including Chelsea's Court and Ironworks in order to get into Knight's Court. I've seen several people claim that you go through it BEFORE Katzenstein's Lab. If that is true, then I should have been in it before. Why can't I get in now, then? Watson does not have a quest for me, and I am at a loss. ??? HELP please!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
OhFieryOne on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
OK So I'm currently a level 62 pyromancer. I've defeated all the worlds up to Dragonspyre; currently working on Celestia. But; I have a whole bunch of quests that I left behind from other worlds, mostly Zeke's and the Books/Scrolls quests. SO; I went back to Marleybone to complete the book quests. I have only Knight's Court left to do. I know that you have to complete all the quests in several areas including Chelsea's Court and Ironworks in order to get into Knight's Court. I've seen several people claim that you go through it BEFORE Katzenstein's Lab. If that is true, then I should have been in it before. Why can't I get in now, then? Watson does not have a quest for me, and I am at a loss. ??? HELP please!
Without knowing what quests you still have in your Quest Log File, I have no idea what you skipped.

This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

It might take some time, but you could check this list along with your remaining quests in your Log File.

If you don't want to do this, then just start working on the quests that you still have in your Log File.

Good Luck.