Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To much resist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Hi i was fighting a random person in pvp and he was a myth level 90 i am also a level 90 but for some reason my crow hit 200 on him and i was using a +40 +50 and a +10.

I don think this is fair for players i have seen people with to much resist and is making me quit this game because pvp is useless for me.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Yeah, ki needs to lower the resist rates. People get so much resist so then they are impossible, then they become warlords. I think it's unfair! Becoming a warlord because of one stat? Almost completely unfair. You should see the masters at resist - ICE!!!! I've seen an ice wizard with 100 resist!!!!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Yea also i have seen levels 25 with 50% resist in all that is just unfair! and they are not even ice!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I am a level 83 ice and I have 72% to all schools. I am working for more. Lol

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Gettdowncrazy on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
Yea also i have seen levels 25 with 50% resist in all that is just unfair! and they are not even ice!
Werl, I can probably tell you where they got it

Commander hat, boots, and robes

Toss Hearsteel in

Double or quad resist pets

And there you go XD

Wolf Mythhammer, Conjurer of Cheap Tricks

P.S. I hope you Lord of the Rings fans catch my drift ;) haha

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
There really isnt anything unfair about it. It is a choice to have high resist and sacrifice other stats.

You can hit immunity to a factor if you use the correct gear. But remember you too can access these resists if you choose.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Wow, he must be almost immune

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
What people forget is: PvE is what the game is focused on, not PvP. So, it shouldn't matter what resist, damage, critical or whatever someone has in the game. Each school is unique. Stuff has already been nerfed because of PvP whiners, so we don't need any more changes that affect PvE.