Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Storm- Colossal Squid
2,100 Storm Damage to all enemies

Fire- Volcano Lizard
700 Fire Damage + 1,000 Over 3 rounds to all enemies + Stun for 1 round

Ice- Yeti
1,200 Ice Damage to all enemies + Tower Shield to all friends

Death- Death Falcon
1,000 Death Damage to one enemy + 500 to all enemies + Half given to you as health

Life- Turtle of Nature
1,350 Life Damage to all enemies +25% damage To next spell to all Friends

Myth- Cerberus
485 Myth Damage per head to All Enemies plus Stun for 2 rounds (There are 3 heads)

Balance-
175 Fire, Storm, Ice, Balance, Life, Death, and Myth Damage to all enemies + Spirit Armor to caster

Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, and what adjustments you would make to these.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
A little less dame for the storm like 1800 damage and 25% boost to next storm spell for all enemies.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Balance- Hawk
Looks like the hawk from the bundle, does 600 damage for death life and myth to every enemie and then does weakness to every enemie

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Super Kami Guru on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Storm- Colossal Squid

Fire- Volcano Lizard

Ice- Yeti

Death- Death Falcon
1,000 Death Damage to one enemy + 500 to all enemies + Half given to you as health

Life- Turtle of Nature

Myth- Cerberus
485 Myth Damage per head to All Enemies plus Stun for 2 rounds (There are 3 heads)

Balance-
175 Fire, Storm, Ice, Balance, Life, Death, and Myth Damage to all enemies + Spirit Armor to caster

Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, and what adjustments you would make to these.
if fires spell is a volcano lizard it better be one flipping awesome lizard with super cool animation lol. also i would make the damage something like 1400 fire damage to all + 300 over time to all. i like the stun but then i think pvp would have yet another heart attack, in fact i think pvp would have 7 heart attacks if these spells went through(lol).

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am a balance, and I am not sure of the balance spell. 175*= 1225. Almost have the storm. Also, balance already has 3 Damage to all enemies spells. They should finally get a Damage over Time spell! Why must 6 out of 7 be "To all enemies"? I want different

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
gweedoboy on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
if fires spell is a volcano lizard it better be one flipping awesome lizard with super cool animation lol. also i would make the damage something like 1400 fire damage to all + 300 over time to all. i like the stun but then i think pvp would have yet another heart attack, in fact i think pvp would have 7 heart attacks if these spells went through(lol).
Yeah I was thinking of a Volcano appearing on the field like Rain of Fire, Then the Lizard exploding out of the Volcano and Covering the enemy in Lava or something like that Also, these spells would need a little bit of adjusting but I was short on time and I figured these would be pretty cool

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Wizgamer105 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
I am a balance, and I am not sure of the balance spell. 175*= 1225. Almost have the storm. Also, balance already has 3 Damage to all enemies spells. They should finally get a Damage over Time spell! Why must 6 out of 7 be "To all enemies"? I want different
Agreed, we have no over time spells!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
wizardrokz on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Agreed, we have no over time spells!
You have helping and availing hands.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Tyler Legendfriend on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
You have helping and availing hands.
We mean damage over time.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Super Kami Guru on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Storm- Colossal Squid

Fire- Volcano Lizard

Ice- Yeti

Death- Death Falcon

Life- Turtle of Nature

Myth- Cerberus

Balance-

What's the name of the balance spell? Also I think it should do 225 damage each school.