Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP heckhound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
Ok when ever I vs a fire wizard in ranked pvp match,30% Of the time the way of defeating me would be spamming shields and weakness until when their max out on pips they would cast a heck hound and the game is over!!!!! This just makes me unsatisfied Level 70 storm

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
stormzilla05 on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok when ever I vs a fire wizard in ranked pvp match,30% Of the time the way of defeating me would be spamming shields and weakness until when their max out on pips they would cast a heck hound and the game is over!!!!! This just makes me unsatisfied Level 70 storm
Shields will only stop one tick of the heckhound, however, a weakness can lower the damage of all the ticks.

Another thing to think about is to use Fortify, that reduce by 15% ALL the ticks of the Heckhound.

Also, buy some Triage Treasure Cards at the Bazaar. They really help. Or even better if you can get some Shift.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
Shields will only stop one tick of the heckhound, however, a weakness can lower the damage of all the ticks.

Another thing to think about is to use Fortify, that reduce by 15% ALL the ticks of the Heckhound.

Also, buy some Triage Treasure Cards at the Bazaar. They really help. Or even better if you can get some Shift.
Oooooo never thought about that thanks

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
I agree with zombie. I have to deal with heckhound a lot on my adept/journeyman, and it can be over powered. Especially when you have blades and monstrous, (most pvpers use monstrous tcs at a low level), and especially since I dont have a spam shield deck. My deck doesnt have enough space for it at adept level, and I can't shield enough because the opponents usually get rid of the shields I use anyway.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
lol i deal with problems like that usually when i have no shields and i have the full set of blades and traps and ready to strike when they cast heckhound and i have no shields i just take the pain for that round then i attack and kill xD like 1 time a fire wizard was at full health lvl 90 and i was at 65 health lvl 90 also rofl and i killed him with fossil rofl if i would have fizzled i would have lost -_- (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
It's all strategy. If your that high of a Level, HeckHound will clearly not be a Treasure Card. This is just like the rage over Judgement. Trust me Though, Your not alone.
~SabrinaMisty, The Koolest Kitty around!