Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the worlds in the spiral

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
the worlds in wizard101 are all so differnt mooshu is my favrite with the talking cows and ninja pigs and stuff like that and my least favrite is grizzile hiem all that work for nuthing it doesn't even let you go to another world when youre finised but evry other world is great and fun

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Ok so you spelled Grizzleheim wrong. To spell it right here are the syllables. Griz-zle-heim. Sound it out and you can say it right. I have over a 80% in Language Arts 7th grade so that means I can type really good sentences. Ok, back to the point. At lvl 50 you unlock Wintertusk. Go to Merle and he has a quest for you and the way to remember this is if at your lvl, they have Grizzleheim items, they'll most likely have Grizzleheim clothing and that's how you remember. After Mooshu, there is Dragonspyre, the place where you find Malistare and Cyrus Drake get's nicer; yea! Then there's Celestia where all things are based underwater and some golems. Then this is a world you'll hate the most, Zafaria. It's where some guys and girls get lose on a field trip to Zafaria. It was Famela's class and well, I hope you didn't get lost to fire players like Ditto P. Monster. Ok so then after that there is Avalon. At first in Caliburn, you'll think it's all calm and peaceful and then a few seconds later you see a ill crab! OH NO! Then there's the newest world which KI made cause maybe they thought the end of the world was coming so they wanted that type of world. You'll know what happens cause the Aztec calendar said it was coming or in this case Aztecasuras. Yes they're dinos. And what is at lvl 90-100; we don't know yet so stay tuned in with the game.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
After you complete Grizzleheim and you are at level 50 talk to Merle Ambrose. You will get to Wintertusk, a winter version of Grizzleheim. Unlike Grizzleheim, Wintertusk giver A LOT of xp for level 50, so you can level up fast. I did Wintertusk before Dragonspyre and I was very behind.
My favorite world is Azteca because I like the fact that when you complete it the whole world changes. My least favorite world was Grizzleheim, but it was 100% worth it to get to Wintertusk. (And also for the level 35 spells).

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
After you complete Grizzleheim and you are at level 50 talk to Merle Ambrose. You will get to Wintertusk, a winter version of Grizzleheim. Unlike Grizzleheim, Wintertusk giver A LOT of xp for level 50, so you can level up fast. I did Wintertusk before Dragonspyre and I was very behind.
My favorite world is Azteca because I like the fact that when you complete it the whole world changes. My least favorite world was Grizzleheim, but it was 100% worth it to get to Wintertusk. (And also for the level 35 spells).
You do not receive your level 35 spell from Wintertuskm you get them when you get into Mirkholm Keep.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Dominooooo on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
You do not receive your level 35 spell from Wintertuskm you get them when you get into Mirkholm Keep.
I know, but you have to complete some of GH.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Sniper Rose on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
Ok so you spelled Grizzleheim wrong. To spell it right here are the syllables. Griz-zle-heim. Sound it out and you can say it right. I have over a 80% in Language Arts 7th grade so that means I can type really good sentences. Ok, back to the point. At lvl 50 you unlock Wintertusk. Go to Merle and he has a quest for you and the way to remember this is if at your lvl, they have Grizzleheim items, they'll most likely have Grizzleheim clothing and that's how you remember. After Mooshu, there is Dragonspyre, the place where you find Malistare and Cyrus Drake get's nicer; yea! Then there's Celestia where all things are based underwater and some golems. Then this is a world you'll hate the most, Zafaria. It's where some guys and girls get lose on a field trip to Zafaria. It was Famela's class and well, I hope you didn't get lost to fire players like Ditto P. Monster. Ok so then after that there is Avalon. At first in Caliburn, you'll think it's all calm and peaceful and then a few seconds later you see a ill crab! OH NO! Then there's the newest world which KI made cause maybe they thought the end of the world was coming so they wanted that type of world. You'll know what happens cause the Aztec calendar said it was coming or in this case Aztecasuras. Yes they're dinos. And what is at lvl 90-100; we don't know yet so stay tuned in with the game.
actully its lvl min. 88