Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm not sure if this is insane...

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
In PvP today, I faced a magus.

The catch is, I am using my level 5 ice wizard. I was a captain at the time. Not a commander, but a captain. I mean I still won, but oh my lord, I lost against an adept ice (level 24), and lost 26 rating... (Really, how am I suppose to win against someone with over 1.5k health and 15 resist?!)

Just a little suggestion: Make PvP level distances factor into the ranking you gain or lose.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
In PvP today, I faced a magus.

The catch is, I am using my level 5 ice wizard. I was a captain at the time. Not a commander, but a captain. I mean I still won, but oh my lord, I lost against an adept ice (level 24), and lost 26 rating... (Really, how am I suppose to win against someone with over 1.5k health and 15 resist?!)

Just a little suggestion: Make PvP level distances factor into the ranking you gain or lose.
Agreed.
Yes level should have alot more to do with it.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I totally agree. My lvl 10 ice captain can face way higher lvl wizards with a low rank but when I win I only get 6 points. Rank is just how skilled you are, lvl is how powerful you are. Therefore lvl should have an impact on point earning and point loss not just rank.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Agreed.
Yes level should have alot more to do with it.
I once faced a level 6 storm (I am 70 ice with 4356 health) and they used 3 lightning bats on me and won!!!! I swear they were hacking!!!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The whole PvP process is broken .... badly.

Until PvP gets a serious overhaul, I won't be doing many battles any more. I've had it with the multitude of problems that arise in the match system, plus the amount of points taken away from you when you lose (huge amounts sometimes), the puppet teams, etc etc.

It's not fun any more.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
Look whenever I am facing someone they always know spells that pretty much make them invincible. I just exited PvP and someone had a spell that costed no pips yet did 1120 damage!!! Also some people also use I think It was an astral spell and it made all my attacks do 0 damage!!! And the person who I was last put with was 10 levels higher then me!

I really think that those kinds of spells should be banned

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Yeah, when i PvP on my magus myth, a commander, I get level 50s and 60s who critical like crazy, and I can't block, then I go and lose 30 points :( :( :( :(