Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting quest problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
When I try to talk to Felicia Worthington, she says I still need to craft things for her. I finished the quest and it says I need to talk to her, why am I not able to turn the darned quest in? Please help

Taylor Daisystone is the character I was using.

Administrator
Please read the quest more carefully, young Wizard. She asks you to make the items and bring them to her.
You must have the crafted items in your backpack the next time you speak with her. This goes for all of the crafting quests - you have to craft the items and turn those items in. They will be removed from your backpack when you turn in the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Check the bazaar. Lots of people accidentally sell them. You can buy them without having to craft the items again.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Please read the quest more carefully, young Wizard. She asks you to make the items and bring them to her.
You must have the crafted items in your backpack the next time you speak with her. This goes for all of the crafting quests - you have to craft the items and turn those items in. They will be removed from your backpack when you turn in the quest.
Oh, sorry Professor! I figured out that I didn't have one thing in my backpack. Sorry, I'll make sure to read more carefully!

(You may lock this topic now)

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
I am doing craft quest in azteca and I can't get agave nectar and can't craft the eagle war shield. How to get it?
Ihave collected millions of agave leaves but I still not have! please help me .