Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empty Houses in Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Whats with all these empty houses in Wizard City? Were there inhabitants who owned the houses? If so, what is inside them? Is there any point in them? Is it an abandoned street because of all the monsters? Other people must of wondered about the houses. Have YOU wondered about the houses?

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, I do wonder about all those houses. And to be perfectly honest, I find myself always hoping that the next update will be an expansion on wizard city - my favorite world by far. What really drives me up a wall is those corridors in the wizard city library. They look pretty extensive, but we can't enter. :(

I think it would be AMAZING to have a "lore expansion", where we get to explore more of wizard city, the history of it and the schools, the origins of specific spells, see some flashbacks of the professors in their younger days or something.

History and lore are part and parcel with any myth wizard's spells, though. I guess that makes me biased. :)

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
To me, the houses are not empty. The doors are locked so that people don't wander into their homes uninvited. Some of the people could be out doing their own adventures, working, or home sleeping or doing their own thing behind the locked doors. :)

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Yeah, I'd like to see some of the empty houses and areas of Wizard City expanded too.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
In one of my other posts, I said the empty houses could be houses people could buy. Multiple could buy the same one, but when they enter, it's like dorm rooms, wizards will end up in their house.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Their probably for decoration, but seriously?? The wizard city library has those long hallways and i want to go down there to see whats down there it would be awesome to go inside every house! Maybe some secret pet eggs hiding inside one of them or spell trainers and furniture you can grab

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
What if their was like, a way for you to buy one of those empty houses. And then you can have a house in Wizard City! I would that