Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire level 55 glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hi I am a level 55 fire wizard and I didn't get the spell quest for power link from my Professer, Dalia Falmea, Merle Ambrose, Mr. Lincoln or Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town. I have not finished Grizzleheim, is that the problem? Because I checked all these people and none of them had and exclamation mark or said anything about any quest. Also, do I get a pet in this quest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Shy girl on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am a level 55 fire wizard and I didn't get the spell quest for power link from my Professer, Dalia Falmea, Merle Ambrose, Mr. Lincoln or Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town. I have not finished Grizzleheim, is that the problem? Because I checked all these people and none of them had and exclamation mark or said anything about any quest. Also, do I get a pet in this quest?
This link shows all of the Fire School spells, with details on how you get them, etc.:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Scroll down to the Level 55 spell, and you can click on it for more details. It will show you the "requirements" for getting the spell. (Example: one requirement is that you finished your Level 35 spell quest. Did you do that one?)

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Ya i lvl 59 grandmaster but i didnt get power link and i finished grizleheim and wintertusk how do i get it i also got a lot of quest for baldur gold paws but i went there and i got nothing not even a question mark and i got quest for another spell 4 times and i can't go talk to ogene peake he keeps calling me for nothing

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
super saiyian 4 on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
Ya i lvl 59 grandmaster but i didnt get power link and i finished grizleheim and wintertusk how do i get it i also got a lot of quest for baldur gold paws but i went there and i got nothing not even a question mark and i got quest for another spell 4 times and i can't go talk to ogene peake he keeps calling me for nothing
It's not than power link is going to really make a big difference in my battles, it's just if I don't do his quest for that I can't get any other spell quests from baldur goldpaws! And there is a really awesome spell from him I want when I am a higher level!

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
There is no higher spell from baldur golden paws only highest one is power link.