Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A call to the Diviners

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Hello wizards!

I decided to explore different schools and start over the advanture with a Diviner. I was so happy, but then something came to my mind. TRAINING POINTS.

Wich school should be my seccondary?

Here were my ideas:

Ice to Tower (5 points)
Stun Block (1 point)
Life to Sanctuary (9 points) - I have a Life Mastery Amulet that I can put in Shared Bank
Myth to Earthquake (9 points) - I wanted a 4 pip AoE and Quake for PvP?! (Might be useful)
Reshuffle and Elemental Blade (2 points)
Keen Eyes up to Extrordinary (6 points)
Sharpened Blade (1 point)
Conviction (1 point)
Fortify, Infailable, Vengeance, Empowerment, Cycle of Life, Galvanic Field (6 points)

Total Points: 40

Tell me what was the best arragement for you! (Storm Wizards)

#popcicool7777777

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Hello wizards!

I decided to explore different schools and start over the advanture with a Diviner. I was so happy, but then something came to my mind. TRAINING POINTS.

Here were my ideas:

Ice to Tower (5 points)
Stun Block (1 point)
Life to Sanctuary (9 points) - I have a Life Mastery Amulet that I can put in Shared Bank
Myth to Earthquake (9 points) - I wanted a 4 pip AoE and Quake for PvP?! (Might be useful)
Conviction (1 point)
Fortify, Infailable, Vengeance, Empowerment, Cycle of Life, Galvanic Field (6 points)

#popcicool7777777
Not a bad set up but for me i would not train the life to sanc and i would not train the myth to quake.
To many other things like death to feint and so on would be a better choice in my opinion.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Hello wizards!

Here were my ideas:

Ice to Tower (5 points)
Stun Block (1 point)
Conviction (1 point)

#popcicool7777777
My storm is currently in Celestia. I am considering Ice to Tower. I have also picked up Stun Block, the tri-blades/traps from Niles. At level 50 I started the Sun fists, not the accuracy one since my gear covers that now and will do Giant to Colossus. Since I use a 9-15 card deck I have reshuffle in side board but never used it yet. In Celestia and Wintertusk I tend to Storm Lord and follow by Wave if needed.

I have a pet with Spritely and have soloed to this point. I keep my gear current and have the crafted Wintertusk gear and with my Storm equip all 3 pcs.

I do pack the 2 fairy spell in my deck and a 1 pip one in my sideboard.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
You can have a total of 42 training points so far, or was it 45? For my storm wizard I decided to just go with the sun and star schools and balance for the blades and spears and reshuffle. I didn't use all my training points.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Hello wizards!

Here were my ideas:

Ice to Tower (5 points)
Stun Block (1 point)
Conviction (1 point)

#popcicool7777777
hey there popcicool!

long, long ago, i made a storm wizard... made death her secondary, because i knew nothing about the school (except that they had low health) and hoped that she would be able to do damage and heal at the same time. i traded it for life early on (again with the health thing)...

finally, i bought her points back at level 52 and trained ice to tower, saved the rest for the astral spells. i carry tc pixie/fairy for boss fights, but my pet has may cast fairy and usually takes care of that for me.

storm is awesome, and sestiva is my favourite wizard; she and her death buddy just started avalon the other day. so best of luck to you and your new addition... i hope you enjoy the magic of storm as much as i do.

-von
sestiva stormblade, L72

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Thanks Lastdaygunslinger, Astrostorm, Brwac, and Von!

Your comments were really appreciated and helpful.

I decided to change my build a little (in the order I will train)

Ice to Tower (First thing to train with the first five points)
Life to Satyr (Next 7 points)
Stun and tri-blades
Death to Feint
Fortify, Infailable, Vengeance, Empowerment, Cycle of life, Galvanic Field
Keen Eyes (For dungeons like TotH and WW)
Colossal
Sharpened Blade
Primordial
Potent Trap

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Thanks Lastdaygunslinger, Astrostorm, Brwac, and Von!

Your comments were really appreciated and helpful.

I decided to change my build a little (in the order I will train)

Ice to Tower (First thing to train with the first five points)
Life to Satyr (Next 7 points)
Stun and tri-blades
Death to Feint
Fortify, Infailable, Vengeance, Empowerment, Cycle of life, Galvanic Field
Keen Eyes (For dungeons like TotH and WW)
Colossal
Sharpened Blade
Primordial
Potent Trap
Atlho I think your combo would be fun I think you are going to be hard pressed to get the time to cast most of it. I soloed with my storm wizard and was one hitting everything as early as the end of Wizard City/beginning of Krockatopia.

Death to feint maybe over kill when you see how powerful Storm can be. It would be nice to see how this combo plays out though it is definitely interesting.

Giant to Colossus was 5 training points - ugh.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Northlite on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Atlho I think your combo would be fun I think you are going to be hard pressed to get the time to cast most of it. I soloed with my storm wizard and was one hitting everything as early as the end of Wizard City/beginning of Krockatopia.

Death to feint maybe over kill when you see how powerful Storm can be. It would be nice to see how this combo plays out though it is definitely interesting.

Giant to Colossus was 5 training points - ugh.
Thanks a lot! I ahve never played storm before, but on my fire, using feint/enchanted feint and then blade, sharp balde, item blade and then dragon would OSKO most Azteca bosses.

The thing is that I dont kow what to train with these extra points - any ideas?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I think training life up to satyr is a great idea, whether you have a life mastery or not. Also, I would train with death up to feint. Unfortunately for me I was very young when I created my storm (who is now level 84) so I was just going for power. I chose fire as my second school, which is a horrible idea.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
hey there, my storm wiz has used his points for the following spells.
ice to tower
death to feint
sun school to colosus, (just the tough enhance cards)
balance for the tri blades and traps
galvanic field
sharpen blade

and that be it, then loaded a small fast attack deck and watch out bad guys.

then i still have over 15 points left for anything else i may want to get.

Dustin Starwalker, lvl 90 diviner