Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
I'm a level 50 storm looking for a quest partner in celestia. This is not my first wizard it's my sixth so I'm very experienced. Anyways with my 1500 storm health in celestia I find it really hard to stay alive (had no problems with my promethean necromancer. Of course, Necromancers can solo everything. Jk mostly everything ;) though) ok back to the point, just started it a little bit into the grotto (the first boss there I think) so if you wanna hook up (not the dirty kind) and quest with me add me tell me your friend find coder or something or whatever that's called. Oh and when your with me the battle don't last long. Just having a hard time with bosses and criticals. Which we don't have block yet or we can't block when your level 50 I think cause clothes soaks. Waiting to unlock waterworks. Battle lasts only a few rounds with me because of my damage boost. Bye

Ral

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ralphr915 on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm a level 50 storm looking for a quest partner in celestia. This is not my first wizard it's my sixth so I'm very experienced. Anyways with my 1500 storm health in celestia I find it really hard to stay alive (had no problems with my promethean necromancer. Of course, Necromancers can solo everything. Jk mostly everything ;) though) ok back to the point, just started it a little bit into the grotto (the first boss there I think) so if you wanna hook up (not the dirty kind) and quest with me add me tell me your friend find coder or something or whatever that's called. Oh and when your with me the battle don't last long. Just having a hard time with bosses and criticals. Which we don't have block yet or we can't block when your level 50 I think cause clothes soaks. Waiting to unlock waterworks. Battle lasts only a few rounds with me because of my damage boost. Bye

Ral
I made it with my Storm to the Floating Land, the ice sharks in Science Center were my toughest fighting. I did craft the lvl 56 gear from Wintertusk because I don't seem to have luck with WW. I was a little higher level because I did all quests and sides and did the beginning of Wintertusk so was level 52 when I started Celestia. At level 50 I ported to someone in the base camp and started the Sun spells that help boost my spells a little more. I do a lot of storm lord and wave here. I got stun block from Diego and the tri-blades from Niles.

If I see you around wouldn't mind back tracking a bit to help. I help anyone along my way that asks.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Well it just depends how you go upon it if you think it does that there's no chance you can or maybe just lvl up and it will do better get some treasure cards and it'll all work out.

- Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 23

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Ralphr915 on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:

Ral
You can get crit block on some clothes as early as level 52 in Wintertusk.

I recommend going through WT at this point if you haven't already done it. You will level up fairly fast, which will let you wear some nice crit block and universal resist gear (including crafted WT gear). You'll also start getting drops for clothing items that have a nominal crit block and sometimes a heal boost and/or a small global resist. Lastly, it will give you a better native health and let you train the next few Sun enchants.

The point of having better Sun enchants is to end matches early so you take less damage. You could also train Fortify, but in the long run you want to save train points for things which help you close matches more quickly, i.e. Infallible and/or Galvanic Field. Amplify is not as helpful to Storm because you already have high damage even without gear boosts - it's a two-edged sword that magnifies incoming damage as well, so you are better off just using an enchant.

You should be able to solo ALL of the Grotto minions and most of the minibosses without dying or relying on assistance at your level. Tweak your gear, try different deck builds/options, look at your secondary school spells and how they're helping (or not helping) you succeed. Lastly, before you jump into any fight, do your homework. What school? What types of attacks? Ask your friends or look at the central. Adjust your deck accordingly.

BTW death, and pretty much everyone else, complains about GM Storm being able to temp for ~1400 first turn. Once you stabilize and level up a bit, you will gain many friends who will come to rely on you as heavy artillery. :)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
hey wizards on cl i am jonathan waterhamer and if you need help i will gladly lvl 72 storm

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I know I'm still in Marleybone but once I finish dragonspyre, I'll help you solve your problem. So please be patient!!!

Wolf, Adept Nacromancer

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
If you would still like a partner I would like to in a few days. I'm another storm wizard, and I'm finishing up Dragonspyre. Look for a girl wearing Dragonspyre armor, with blond pigtails named Destiny Windgem (badge is Crusher Crusher) in the Crystal Grove.

See ya in the Spiral!

Destiny Windgem, level 47