Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points Buy Back - SALE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hi there, when I first started playing I was unaware of the art fo picking spells that I needed for my wizards. No that I am a mature wizard I am more aware of what spells I need to become a more productive and essential in my duels. I was considering buying back all of my training points for all 6 of my high leveled wizards, however it is soooo expensive. I know you guys have sales throughout the month, I was wondering if you guys could consider having a "Training Points Buy Back Sale" or for a very limited time even offer gold to buy back your training points? You guys are doing an awesome job with the many sale options that you give us on a weekly basis, I hope that you would consider this one.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
envyme4life on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi there, when I first started playing I was unaware of the art fo picking spells that I needed for my wizards. No that I am a mature wizard I am more aware of what spells I need to become a more productive and essential in my duels. I was considering buying back all of my training points for all 6 of my high leveled wizards, however it is soooo expensive. I know you guys have sales throughout the month, I was wondering if you guys could consider having a "Training Points Buy Back Sale" or for a very limited time even offer gold to buy back your training points? You guys are doing an awesome job with the many sale options that you give us on a weekly basis, I hope that you would consider this one.
I think they should basically give us the option to select the Spells we want to buy back instead of buying all of them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I think they should basically give us the option to select the Spells we want to buy back instead of buying all of them.
I agree. My first wizard didn't need a complete overhaul, just a few spells changed, but we're forced to buy them all, and retrain the ones we didn't want to dump.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I trained all the cl moon spells, and when I got to Zafaria I released I shouldn't. >.< I don't have crowns, so please, a month/week/day for buying back points with gold?? Plz??

Jonathan Frogheart

Administrator
WolfyJonathan on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
I trained all the cl moon spells, and when I got to Zafaria I released I shouldn't. >.< I don't have crowns, so please, a month/week/day for buying back points with gold?? Plz??

Jonathan Frogheart
This will not happen, young Wizard.

It's a matter of Crowns vs Time

You can either spend the Crowns to reset all your Training Points

or

You can spend the Time creating and leveling a new character with the secondary spells you choose

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I am totally on board with this. I spent crowns to buy back all my spells and bought back only those which I felt would be beneficial, leaving me with about 10 training points on my main wizard. If I could have chosen to buy back only a few of those, it would have been easier for me. Now, on my second wizard, I'm simply not buying spells from the get go unless I absolutely need them, saving for the sun school spells when I get to celestia and beyond.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
This will not happen, young Wizard.

It's a matter of Crowns vs Time

You can either spend the Crowns to reset all your Training Points

or

You can spend the Time creating and leveling a new character with the secondary spells you choose
No Mrs Greyrose. We are trying to say that we dont want to buy back ALL of our points. Just the ones that we dont need.

I bought 3 useless Clestia Polymorphes. All I wanted was to buy back 3 points. But now, I have to go all the way through the other spells I had.

It just makes no sense to me.

Administrator
popcicool7777777 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
No Mrs Greyrose. We are trying to say that we dont want to buy back ALL of our points. Just the ones that we dont need.

I bought 3 useless Clestia Polymorphes. All I wanted was to buy back 3 points. But now, I have to go all the way through the other spells I had.

It just makes no sense to me.
I appreciate that, however it's all or nothing, I'm afraid.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like this, but not for gold.

How about like 10-25% off? Only quarterly or even every 1/2 year.

If it was for gold, no one would buy back, they would just wait for the gold offer. Well, except for the occasional person who doesn't know how to manage their money.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yea, I had myself on my first wizards buying secondary school spells when I didn't even use them (lol), and now I know just to train Star and Sun spells, plus up to satyr If I need it.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Thank for responding to my thread Professor Greyrose, would it be possible to have a sale on training points or for a limited time, use gold? I know you guys have sales for us through out the month and I was hoping that you can include and sale for buying back training points. I hope you can talk to the other professors and see if this can be an option. Thank you in advance for your time!!

Administrator
envyme4life on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
Thank for responding to my thread Professor Greyrose, would it be possible to have a sale on training points or for a limited time, use gold? I know you guys have sales for us through out the month and I was hoping that you can include and sale for buying back training points. I hope you can talk to the other professors and see if this can be an option. Thank you in advance for your time!!
The sell back of Training Points will not be offered for Gold, young Wizard.

While I cannot speak as to whether or not this service will ever be 'on sale', I can assure you that this service will not be offered for gold. Again, it's Crowns or Time.
Crowns to buy back.
or
Time to level a new character.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I agree with Pr. Greyrose , if you have taken the time to learn about the game to begin with you wouldn't have needed to buy back training points for all six of your wizards to begin with. I bought points back only once, for my first wizard, when that wizard was at lvl 40. And I have to point out that at that time this was my first time playing online game, as I find all others either too boring or too violent. Now all of my high level wizards have nine to ten training points to spare and all the spells that they need, because I took time to research and analyse as to which spells would be most useful to any particular school . There are a lot of posts out there about it, not to mention that you can actually ask other people for advice. If you didn't then its your own fault so stop complaining.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Thank you and Professor Greyrose, it was just a suggestion that I was curious about and thank you again for taking your time responding to my ideas. And to respond to jasmineraventhotrn, I was not complaining I was just offering a mere suggestion, which I can because I have a paid membership like my other peers who responded. Every person has a right to voice their suggestions and opinions is this forum and however they want to voice them as long as it is not disrespectful. I enjoy this game very much, but I do not have leisure time like you to research every nook and cranny. It took me a few of wizards myself to fully understand the art of choosing spells to make a wizard productive, so I was just voicing my suggestions to explore possibilities of buying back training points. That was it, I was not complaining and if my other peers were, that is their right. Have a wonderful day!!