Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical and Block ratings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
KI really needs to fix critical and block ratings, because one of my characters has 130% critical, but doesn't critical very often. Another one of my characters has 108% block, yet he still gets hit with criticals. KI needs to fix this problem and it is really starting to get annoying.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
The values for Critical and Block chance (strangely) aren't percentages. Open your character stats, and hover the mouse over your Critical and Block stats, where it should display the raw value, as well as a percentage.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
critical and critical block goes on points not % i am guessing that you have 130 critical which is about 30% of critical and 108 block which is about 25% block.
maximum critical is 500 and maximum block is 400.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
nathan owlhaven on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
critical and critical block goes on points not % i am guessing that you have 130 critical which is about 30% of critical and 108 block which is about 25% block.
maximum critical is 500 and maximum block is 400.
Does block really work in percentages? Cause of what i see, it seems it has to be on par with critical rating for it to actually "Block."

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Every 4-5 points is equal to 1% point for crit an block.