Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP Field for Castles & Lands

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
While looking at the many castle & cands/islands available, I noticed that a few of them have a PVP field for them. I would love to have that for my life school home or the Grizzleheim watch tower that I am still working on building. I know if it was available to purchase, I would buy one or two for my places. Maybe this could be a nice item to add to the Crown Shop?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I think you should be able to craft or buy a duel circle for any home.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
While looking at the many castle & cands/islands available, I noticed that a few of them have a PVP field for them. I would love to have that for my life school home or the Grizzleheim watch tower that I am still working on building. I know if it was available to purchase, I would buy one or two for my places. Maybe this could be a nice item to add to the Crown Shop?
A dueling ring boughtable, huh? It would be cool, but the Bundles will loose their unique look because only the Bundle Houses haavee dueling rings (please correct me if I am wrong)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
That would be cool but in the crown shop, you can only buy what other people have selled. So maybe in the shopping district and you have to be a certain level??

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
wizardrokz on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
That would be cool but in the crown shop, you can only buy what other people have selled. So maybe in the shopping district and you have to be a certain level??
no your thinking about the bazaar

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
A dueling ring boughtable, huh? It would be cool, but the Bundles will loose their unique look because only the Bundle Houses haavee dueling rings (please correct me if I am wrong)
You are 90% Correct. There is this Celestian house you can craft. It has a PVP ring.
-Garrett Emeraldstaff

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
oilkoil on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
You are 90% Correct. There is this Celestian house you can craft. It has a PVP ring.
-Garrett Emeraldstaff
Thank you for your correction!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for your correction!
Lol No problem