Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are some of the Polymorths are a pain?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Well I think Polymorths are a pain because the first time I used one of them, I lost the battle. And my dad (Devin WyrmHeart Level 90 Death Magic) has allot of Polymorths like about 200 Polymorths and he dosent want to use them. So me and my father think that we should sell Polymorths that we dont like and maybe trading Polymorths might be good too because what happens if we have more than 70 treasure cards of Polymorth that you dont like or what happens if we have friends that they need Polymorths and we dont need Polymorths. So mostly my dad thinks its a pain and I agree with him. I hope all the Polymorth haters (which I think there are almost no one hates Polymorth almost me and my dad) understand that Polymorths can be a real pain.
From,
Monica WyrmHeart Level 31 Death Magic
P.S
Chinse New Year was on Feb. 10th so all the chinse people out there, Happy Chinse New Year! And I am a Cambodian just so you know. Have a good day everyone who plays Wizard101.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I dont use many poly's and i find it very odd that we cannot sell many of them any longer. You should be able to sell anything not being used.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
moniney on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Well I think Polymorths are a pain because the first time I used one of them, I lost the battle. And my dad (Devin WyrmHeart Level 90 Death Magic) has allot of Polymorths like about 200 Polymorths and he dosent want to use them. So me and my father think that we should sell Polymorths that we dont like and maybe trading Polymorths might be good too because what happens if we have more than 70 treasure cards of Polymorth that you dont like or what happens if we have friends that they need Polymorths and we dont need Polymorths. So mostly my dad thinks its a pain and I agree with him. I hope all the Polymorth haters (which I think there are almost no one hates Polymorth almost me and my dad) understand that Polymorths can be a real pain.
From,
Monica WyrmHeart Level 31 Death Magic
P.S
Chinse New Year was on Feb. 10th so all the chinse people out there, Happy Chinse New Year! And I am a Cambodian just so you know. Have a good day everyone who plays Wizard101.
Yes, they should make Polymorphes more effective, make Polymorphes more interesting.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I right click and delete those cards while in deck mode

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Polymorphs are level restricted. They have never been tradable or sellable and some if not all have been restricted from PvP.

The only one I find useful and that is for non-life wizards (not including Death) is the Treant. The rest I trash.

It would be nice if they could be fed to Pets for gold, snacks, reagents or other TCs.