Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Mooshu fun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
I teleported to my friend who was in Mooshu. I wandered around and only saw like 3 wizards and 1 or 2 people who give quests and stuff like that. Is it fun? Thanks.

Keena Lightrider Level 17 Balance Wizard
Keena Lightrider Level 3 Death Wizard

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I like MooShu but sometimes it can be really hard, like beating the oni's. So my opinion is MooShu is fun

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
It's fun, but it seemed like there was a lot of running/riding around in this world.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Mooshu is amazingly fun, i know you will it. I it, and the difficuty isn't that bad. People who want to solo probably can and people who need a little could do it with only maybe one other wizard. Mooshu has a theme that everyone likes also. That helps people like a world. The theme is very calming so wizards almost never get angry. The theme is also fun to be in.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
In my opinion, Mooshu is one of those worlds you don't want to look forward to. There is alot of running around and the story line is loosely based on the Buddhism Religion. I know some people who are buddhist that feel offended by this world. SO to conclude, I hate Mooshu.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I absolutely love Mooshu! It is by far my favorite world. It seems so bright, and clean, and peaceful. And I pay attention to the Words of Wisdom from some of the characters.

I like this quote from Lo Pang: "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

Sharing my happiness with you. Enjoy.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Mooshu was okay. I really didn't like the worlds that were below Dragonspyre, other than Wizard city.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
dravenheart615 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
It's fun, but it seemed like there was a lot of running/riding around in this world.
I feel the same way!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Mooshu is fun, and a favourite place for adventurers of all levels. You may need to find a different time to be online - it sounds like you were on during a low ebb of traffic. Whenever I go online (evenings GMT -5) it's packed with ongoing street fights and people just standing around.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
robotdino123 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
In my opinion, Mooshu is one of those worlds you don't want to look forward to. There is alot of running around and the story line is loosely based on the Buddhism Religion. I know some people who are buddhist that feel offended by this world. SO to conclude, I hate Mooshu.
Completely Agree. There is so much running around in Mooshu that i'm shocked you don't see your wizard pass out on your computer screen. There are so many worthless quests that dont make any sense and i have been playing mooshu since level 28 and now im level 38 and i just want to LEAVE Mooshu. It is a terrible world!!!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
I think MooShu is a very creatively designed world with an interesting backstory. It's not my favorite world, but I liked it much better than Krokotopia. I notice that there aren't usually many people who stay in the hub (the main place you can teleport to you using the crosshairs, like the Oasis, the Commons, Regents Square) of worlds past Wizard City. Most people who want to chat -- at least from what I can see -- stay in the Wizard City commons. Everyone else in the higher-level worlds is usually out past the hub doing quests. It might also have been that you were there at a quiet time, perhaps when most players are at school. It might also have been that you were in an unpopulated Realm; if switch to a realm that says "Crowded," you might find more wizards there.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Sorry, people, but I do NOT like Mooshu. It was WAY too long and the bosses were too hard
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 45