Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hero of the spiral Level 50????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
Ok so im pretty sure your hero of the spiral at level 90 or something but ive seen 2 people that have the badge and are like level 53 and stuff. Please help me understand this.

Keena Lightrider Level 17 Balance Wizard

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
HeyItzKenna on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok so im pretty sure your hero of the spiral at level 90 or something but ive seen 2 people that have the badge and are like level 53 and stuff. Please help me understand this.

nope, saviour of the spiral is a badge received after defeating malistaire in dragonspyre; typical level for this achievement is anywhere between 40-50.

the badge you're thinking of is lord/lady of the falling sky, and is earned upon completion of azteca.

hope this helps!

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer, saviour of the spiral.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

There is a "Savior of The Spiral" that you get after you defeat Malistaire (The Final Countdown quest). It is listed on page 9 of the Basic Badges. This link to one of the fansites shows all Badges:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

I don't know of a badge called hero of the spiral.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
You have to beat malistaire, you also should get the master of ______ depending on your school

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorKaric on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
You have to beat malistaire, you also should get the master of ______ depending on your school
You do? I didn't get that :(

Administrator
ValkoorKaric on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
This is incorrect - do not spread false rumors.

Master of [insert school here] is obtained once you have learned all the spells in your school.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 26, 2013

The game 's top level used to be level 50, when you defete Malistair you get hero of the sprial badge. The, the game started to make more interesting and added more levels and quests to go along with the new levels. Hope it helps (:

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
This is incorrect - do not spread false rumors.

Master of [insert school here] is obtained once you have learned all the spells in your school.
Well, all spells in your school up to and including level 48. That is when the badge is awarded (or later if you missed some). Your statement implies that you have to get all the higher level spells as well, which is not accurate. (Nor do you have to have the optional level 35 spell from Grizzleheim)

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Lemme explain. when the game was first made i think it only went up to dragonspyre. correct me if i am wrong and by that you are around lvl 45-50. so after you defeat Malistaire, you do get the badge but this game as grown so much, it does seem like you'd get it around lvl 90

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
when wizard101 was made you could only beat worlds to dragonspyre and when you beat malistare you get savior of the spiral