Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Planting in dorm rooms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
Ok so.. I could of sworn it said something about planting in dorm rooms if you have a pot or something... I'm planning to move out of my dorm room once I get the money, but is this true? Thanks.

Keena Lightrider Level 17 Balance Wizard

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Yes this is true. Make sure you have the correct size pot and soil. Some seeds need enchanted soil to grow in. Also, you still get to keep your dorm room even when you buy a new house.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
HeyItzKenna on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok so.. I could of sworn it said something about planting in dorm rooms if you have a pot or something... I'm planning to move out of my dorm room once I get the money, but is this true? Thanks.

Keena Lightrider Level 17 Balance Wizard
Yes.
In fact when you first started your wizard there were two pots in your dorm room. If you've disposed of them, you can either buy them again at the Bazaar or from Farley in Golem Court.
However, once you plant a plant in a pot, the pot cannot be moved until the plant is harvested at Elder (or plowed under or dies).

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
yes you can use the pots in your dorm. Having a house is better because you have more room for your furniture and for your plants! You can have a big garden if you want too!

Bestwizardever28