Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lasting the end!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
ok for the lastpart of the next word after aztcea we should find out that the fire teacher is sister with morganthebecause you no there the same they talk the same but you no the the same voice just the same.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
mike7156 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
ok for the lastpart of the next word after aztcea we should find out that the fire teacher is sister with morganthebecause you no there the same they talk the same but you no the the same voice just the same.
First of all, we meet some ladies that ressemble Professor Falmea in the Fire Elf Village in the Wild. One of them teaches us the spear spells.

Then, I'm sorry but I just cannot find a ressemblance between Morganthe and Professor Falmea.

I cannot wait to see what Kingsisle is cooking us for the next world!

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
makes no sense. how would they be the same if the fire professor a fire elf maiden and morganthe a female wizard?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The voices I thought were a little different.....But that would be cool. I think Morganth is related to Belladonna Crisp Lol