Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some story ideas that I have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Well, these are my new world ideas, and I have some storyline for them. So, firstly, in Azteca or the world after that (I don't really know, because my highest level character is still on MooShu) Morganthe gets defeated. I don't really have an idea for what could happen there, or what it actually is.

After Morganthe gets defeated, Merle summons you to his place, where, in the part of his house/castle/whatever that the spiral map is, there is also a secret underground tunnel. In the tunnel, which is a dungeon, Merle tells you that the place is called the Soul Chamber, which is pretty much just the place that Necromancers get an infinate number of buffs. There is a giant skeleton dude that seems to be trying to kill Gamma for some reason, and he took sanctuary under Merle's house. You have to defeat him, and he gives you the key to a world made out of snakes scales.

Once you get there, the snakemen, half-snake half-human, the inhabitants of the world, greet you. There is a new threat by the name of Monina Drake, Malistares daughter. She is the most skilled Necromancer ever, the one that summoned the giant skeleton, and now she's trying to take over. Unfortunately, this world is the fourth world that she's trying to take, and the other three are already under her control.

After you defeat her there, you have to go back to MarleyBone, where one of the Ruffians managed to steal a spiral key. The spiral key leads you to a world that is inhabited by birds, like the crane at Golem Court, but there is also an army of the undead there. While there, you realize that Gamma is actually a being even more powerful than the Giants and Dragons of old, and much more powerful than the Grandfather Tree. He goes crazy in the storyline there, and you have to defeat him to find out where the next spiral key is.

The third world in my story arc is a cave system, full of giant spiders that live there. Unfortunately, now there are skeleton spiders, which are super hard to defeat! While there, however, there are 2 new classes of magic - Mental and Tech. Mental magic is about finding out about what cards your opponent has, what they've played and how to "Confuse" them so that they do not know what they have in their deck. Tech is about upgrading your cards for whatever they do, such as increase the time-period for Moon spells or increasing the amount and percentage of health stolen on a Necromancy card.

After defeating the Spider Queen's Ghost and gaining the spiral key to the last world, you meet some people from Wizard City that you never expected to see. Gamma, who went back to normal pretty quickly, Penny Dreadful, who I just put in for some reason and Merle Ambrose, Cyrus Drake and Moolinda Wu from Ravenwood. The world is made out of a bronze-colored material as are the inhabitants. However, the people that live there are now trying to kill you to save their new Queen, Monina, who is the last boss.

Please add in some of these worlds,

Timothy BattleFlame