Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SunStone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I am looking for sunstone where do I get it at beside the bizarre its to craft necklaces

Administrator
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Just stick to the bazaar... I speak from experience. (Over 200 total on my 6 wizards)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Babygirll28 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I am looking for sunstone where do I get it at beside the bizarre its to craft necklaces
feed you pet armor instead of selling it in bazaar. often you will get sunstone regent

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Babygirll28 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
I used the transmutes mostly. Either way it can take some time to get all you need.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Northlite on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
I used the transmutes mostly. Either way it can take some time to get all you need.
If you are talking transmutes, then farm stone town. Best. Farming. Area. Ever.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
If you are talking transmutes, then farm stone town. Best. Farming. Area. Ever.
I remember having my crafting so over the top, when I actually liked it. I transmuted stone block to sandstone then sandstone to sunstone. This was prior to ZF release. Once that came out I ported to a wizard that had access to it and did the realm switching game to collect them.

I don't craft much now, I guess I wore it out, it seems like KI was trying to let me know nicely, it's not for me any more.