Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No experience!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hey! I am just here to say that I am in Mirkholm Keep and in Grizzleheim andI get like NO experience! It gives like 450 or 500 at max. I fight a 1, 500 health full boss for 400 experience? No way!

Administrator
That's right, the experience in Grizzleheim is a little lower than comparable areas of the main worlds of the Spiral, but did you also happen to notice that gold reward was higher?

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Shy girl on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey! I am just here to say that I am in Mirkholm Keep and in Grizzleheim andI get like NO experience! It gives like 450 or 500 at max. I fight a 1, 500 health full boss for 400 experience? No way!
Grizzlehiem is not meant to level your wizard up for a reason - you would be off balance in levels to complete other worlds. As said it does off more gold and drops to sell for gold as an instentive and remember if you do not complete this world you can not enter Wintertusk - which give mega experience and get your pet/spell quests complete.

We try to use GH as a break from normal questing and visit it in areas at a time - usually starting at level 25, so we are done with Ravenscar around level 50 or so.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
That's right, the experience in Grizzleheim is a little lower than comparable areas of the main worlds of the Spiral, but did you also happen to notice that gold reward was higher?
No! Thanks! Professers know everything!