Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life wizard boots protection ice, fire, storm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,
I'm a life wizard lvl 90, and I have a hat called elite jura helm. It has 30 health, 21% block from fire, ice, storm, there is another one that is simular that has a myth too it.
Any ways, I thought I had a pair of boots that had simular stats and think i sold them. I have looked everywhere, and can't find them or the name of them. Does anyone know if they ecist and if so what they are called and where they are dropped.; I am really looking for fire, ice, and storm, but also any other combinations they may have, that a life wizard can wear. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked all over the web and nothing. Maybe i got it confussed with the hat but I don't think so.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks,

Michael SoulShard

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
MichaelSoulShard on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello,
I'm a life wizard lvl 90, and I have a hat called elite jura helm. It has 30 health, 21% block from fire, ice, storm, there is another one that is simular that has a myth too it.
Any ways, I thought I had a pair of boots that had simular stats and think i sold them. I have looked everywhere, and can't find them or the name of them. Does anyone know if they ecist and if so what they are called and where they are dropped.; I am really looking for fire, ice, and storm, but also any other combinations they may have, that a life wizard can wear. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked all over the web and nothing. Maybe i got it confussed with the hat but I don't think so.

Hope to hear from you

Thanks,

Michael SoulShard
Hi
They are called Jura Stalkers ( I just received them as a drop)
They are available from the boss in a mangrove marsh pyramid (sorry can' remember his name) but it is the quest given to you by Tocki Twisted Tongue.
You have to retrieve a ruined statue then fight the boss to collect the statue head.
You might've already done this quest so it's just a matter of fighting the boss again
Hope this helps.
James Dreamweaver Lvl 84 Sorcerer