Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Agree, or Dis-Agree....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I was thinking that we need some new dungeons, you know one like the waterworks and tower of the helephant, so that we can get new level 80/90 school exclusive gear like the waterworks gave us and gear like the lexicon blade and aureate band. So what I am saying is we need a new level 80/90 dungeon that will give us new gear like those ones did, tell me what ya think!

Adam IronFlame Level 86 Fire Guy

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
kapp1 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that we need some new dungeons, you know one like the waterworks and tower of the helephant, so that we can get new level 80/90 school exclusive gear like the waterworks gave us and gear like the lexicon blade and aureate band. So what I am saying is we need a new level 80/90 dungeon that will give us new gear like those ones did, tell me what ya think!

Adam IronFlame Level 86 Fire Guy
Yes those dungeons are a bit outdated now and it would be nice to access better gear.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
At this time, I disagree. The game is to much out of balance as is, and 80/90 level gear would not compare to the current WW gear. If you doubt this, take a look at the gear dropped in at least AV then AZ. Too much of it has been nerfed in some stats that it makes the WW gear the best in the game. I the game is brought back into balance it may be worth it. Otherwise no.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
At this time, I disagree. The game is to much out of balance as is, and 80/90 level gear would not compare to the current WW gear. If you doubt this, take a look at the gear dropped in at least AV then AZ. Too much of it has been nerfed in some stats that it makes the WW gear the best in the game. I the game is brought back into balance it may be worth it. Otherwise no.
I disagree. WW gear is terribly outdated and i dont use one piece of it anymore.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
I kind of agree. There needs to be high level gear that Surpasses the lower level ones. I mean really, the level cap is now 90, and the level 60 gear is still like the best in the game? As the game progresses, it will eventually get harder. There needs to be new gear that helps us enough to actually "keep up" with the difficulty. Water works gear is a lot better than the Azteca gear which is like a 20 level difference. You'd at least expect the stats to be better.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I would like to see adaptive dungeons, like my Sun Pagoda. It would be fantastic to revisit Briskbreeze, WaterWorks, The Warehouse, Kensington Park, Lady Blackhope, etc. at various levels and receive level--specific, crowns-quality gear drops I would love to face a ramped-up Luska with my Promethean Life or Archmage Death

Adaptive Dungeons! Please, KI?

Qbb

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Swaying Puppet on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
I kind of agree. There needs to be high level gear that Surpasses the lower level ones. I mean really, the level cap is now 90, and the level 60 gear is still like the best in the game? As the game progresses, it will eventually get harder. There needs to be new gear that helps us enough to actually "keep up" with the difficulty. Water works gear is a lot better than the Azteca gear which is like a 20 level difference. You'd at least expect the stats to be better.
True. But maybe this is their way of making the game more challenging. I have no waterworks robe and i do perfect with other people (I have the rest of the gear though).

Transcendent Sorcerer

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think with every new world that comes out, there needs to be a release of new spells, armor and weapons. The NEXT world that comes out, should bridge the gap item-wise. Go from the current cap all the way thru the next cap with items at regular level intervals. Keep crafted gear being better than standard gear, as it should be, but also allow for slightly more drop gear being better than bazaar gear. So, yes, I am saying, the next world that comes out, as part of the update, should also be gear for 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, and 100 levels with crafting options for all of those levels.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
I would disagree with adding new dungeons because there is already gear that this game has that is better then the WW gear. Just take the time to craft it

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
the way the gear is going i would suspect that the next worlds school only crown gear will finally be better than the ww gear. i wouldnt count on a new dungeon even though a lot of people want it really badly. next world crafting gear just may take a turn for the better however the requirements for it will be quite hard to get. anyways yes i agree we need a new dungeon, however like golden said they still may not get it right and give us gear that gives resist to 2 schools, yikes

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
One phrase
Craft your gear.

Thats what I do! :) It slowly improves

PS: Waterworks is outdated xD Only the boots are worth it IMO. Occasionally the hat for balance bosses though.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
One phrase
Craft your gear.

Thats what I do! :) It slowly improves

PS: Waterworks is outdated xD Only the boots are worth it IMO. Occasionally the hat for balance bosses though.
it depends on your school.

post-wintertusk, crafted gear is iffy at best and has huge stat imbalances; i'm starting to think that the only upgrades from our waterworks sets will be available for crowns only, since so many parts of this game have already devolved... look at mastery amulets, mega pets, level 90 wands, 5 or 6 hoard packs in less than a year. this game has already become more about money power than hard work, so why should our gear be any different?

i am a level 90 balance wizard, and i still wear my waterworks hat and cape; the boots and wand i use are both from some hoard packs i bought once upon a time. none of the crafted gear benefits balance at all~ you get huge boosts to health, critical, and block to certain schools, but at the expense of resistance, damage, and universal block. i would rather have a few extra damage points and resist than a whack-ton of random critical rating, thank you.

my level 80 death still wears his full set, and my storm (who is missing her ww robe) has the wintertusk crafted one in its place. most of the wizards i meet in azteca, whose stats are anywhere near decent, are all in full or partial waterworks gear~ except ice, the only school that benefits from avalon crafted gear.

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer, legendary diviner, the rest.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
I disagree. WW gear is terribly outdated and i dont use one piece of it anymore.
perhaps KI could tweak WW so that it drops gear from lvl 60 upwards depending on what level you are when you enter

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Canny B Moone on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see adaptive dungeons, like my Sun Pagoda. It would be fantastic to revisit Briskbreeze, WaterWorks, The Warehouse, Kensington Park, Lady Blackhope, etc. at various levels and receive level--specific, crowns-quality gear drops I would love to face a ramped-up Luska with my Promethean Life or Archmage Death

Adaptive Dungeons! Please, KI?

Qbb
I LOVE this idea! Kingsisle HAVE to consider this!

But they would still have to do some new dungeons that require levels.

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Can we have haircuts, you can change your hair style, because on the game allot of people wanted this. Could we change our eye color, and our name.Tell me what ya think! Pease KI!