Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
I need help I'm level 17 Myth and I'm stuck on trying to defeat the Death Pixes and do the other schools have to do anything like this if you have any suggestions on how to defeat the Death Pixes Please answer and anyone who bothers to answer thankyou

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
If i remember correctly, the death pixies are for your class spell quest in Krok? Also there are 3 of them you have to defeat? This quest is actually pretty easy, unless KI changed this, defeat them one at a time. For example the first time you go in there will be 3 if you can at least defeat one of them, the next time you go in there will only be 2 pixies. Hoped this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Abster1910 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
I need help I'm level 17 Myth and I'm stuck on trying to defeat the Death Pixes and do the other schools have to do anything like this if you have any suggestions on how to defeat the Death Pixes Please answer and anyone who bothers to answer thankyou
Each school has their own special school-only quests like this one. But I've found this quest to be difficult if you don't plan ahead.
I buy humongofrog or blizzard or meteor strike treasure cards (at least two) and use only the puppet minion if any because he doesn't cost pips.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
Ask a friend for help! Everything is much easier with another wizard.

Mason Starhorn
Level 61 ice.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Abster1910 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
hi there~ would love to help, except that i have no sweet clue what you're talking about.

-what quest are you on (is it a main arc or side quest, school-only spell quest, etc)?

if it is a main arc or spell quest, then yes~ all schools have them. if it is a side quest, they are optional but you are stuck with it once you accept.

i have a level 23 myth and ice, as well as a level 17 fire and death, all of whom are willing to help if you let me know more.

-

wizard101central.com is full of people looking for questing buddies, and making an account there is free. if you want to arrange an in-game meetup, send me a message (my name there is El Veeb) and say hi! i'm always happy to help.

-von
promethean sorceress, adept conjurer & thaumaturge, journeygirl pyro/necromancer, & the rest.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Get a death amulet, the absorb shield can't block steal health attacks.