Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet abilities. Unicorn AND Spritely?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
I was told that it is possible for a pet to have BOTH the "May Cast Unicorn" ability and "May Cast Spritely" Ability. I have multiple pets with spritely, one with unicorn, and no way to find out how to get both on one pet. Nightmare (first gen) can't make hybrids to my knowledge and neither can the pets I have with spritely. Unless the web pages I've found doesn't have the right information or updated information. Please let me know how I could get this. I've spent tons of crowns just trying to get a specific pet and now, it never casts unicorn. Rarely ever shows up

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
PaulaRickele on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
I was told that it is possible for a pet to have BOTH the "May Cast Unicorn" ability and "May Cast Spritely" Ability. I have multiple pets with spritely, one with unicorn, and no way to find out how to get both on one pet. Nightmare (first gen) can't make hybrids to my knowledge and neither can the pets I have with spritely. Unless the web pages I've found doesn't have the right information or updated information. Please let me know how I could get this. I've spent tons of crowns just trying to get a specific pet and now, it never casts unicorn. Rarely ever shows up
mix the nightmere that has unicorn active with a pet that has sprite active. That's your best chance to get both. THis may take a couple hatches to get.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
It is possible! But only on lucky people!

sarah

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Takes a bit of work, a bit of gold, and a lot of time to make pets like that. I was able to get a pet with both by hatching with a sea dragon that had spritely and a nightmare that had unicorn. Might take a few tries to get both, but it is worth it and it is possible. I myself use a pet that has spritely, fairy friend, unicorn, and batusi, but it took me over 40 hatches to get that.

Tatiana Winterheart

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
So, I can mix their skills without it needing to be a hybrid? I thought only hybrids got the genetic traits from parents lol. My wizard (highest wiz) may be 65 (or higher?) but I just got interested in the pets so am still a "noob" when it comes to traits lol. Thanks everyone for all of the replies. I greatly appreciate it all :)