Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find any more quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Hello,
I am new to the forum so I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I have a level 37 Death wizard. My last world is Marleybone. I am having trouble finding any more quest. I have went back to the other worlds I have and looked every where for a new quest that has the arrow and I can't seem to find my next quest. I have no arrow any more and I am not sure what I need to do or where to go to find my next quest. Is there someone who can help me? It is frusting to go over and over the same worlds looking for new quest. If I could get any kind of help with this issue that would be so wonderful :).

Lost In Marleybone;
Elizabeth StormRider PS: Thank you in advance for any help

Administrator
You've completed all of Marleybone and moved on to your adventures in MooShu. You can access MooShu directly through any Spiral door.

Continue with the story line quest "Sneak Attack" in MooShu.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Hate to break it to you but you've probably finished everything there. Move on to MooShu and you can get more quests there (Spiral Door).

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I'm having trouble looking for my next quest as well. I have beating the last quests in Celestia, Trial of the spheres as well as behind this door. I have no idea how to get to zafaria merle ambrose has nothing and neither does Edith Benchley or Balestorm the storm professor. Does anyone know what might be wrong Zafaria is also not in my spiral I have worked hard to get here and would hate for my membership to be for nothing.

Please help me
-Wolf Deathwhisper

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Kaito Suterusu on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm having trouble looking for my next quest as well. I have beating the last quests in Celestia, Trial of the spheres as well as behind this door. I have no idea how to get to zafaria merle ambrose has nothing and neither does Edith Benchley or Balestorm the storm professor. Does anyone know what might be wrong Zafaria is also not in my spiral I have worked hard to get here and would hate for my membership to be for nothing.

Please help me
-Wolf Deathwhisper
What is your Level? You must be Level 60. Maybe that's the problem? See the post from Professor Greyrose:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/43198

And here are some other posts about "getting to Zafaria":

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/53900

Maybe these will help.