Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new emotes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
k, so i wanted to do new emotes and this is what i mean: when we write for example " x sits down and eats x " we actually do what we say so we sit down and eat. or x sleeps x then they sleep. so how's that idea? but i am telling you no rude or violent things like x punches matthew x.

in w101 my name is malvin deathwalker add me if you like i am death type

Explorer
May 05, 2011
I've been thinking, we could use some new emotes. You wouldnt have to do much work KI, because the new emotes i'm thinking of are already done in the game, but just they just cant be used all the time. The first emote is the "Sitting" emote. In the classroom (Character Selection) on w101, all of your wizards are sitting down, we should also be able to do so in the game. Like on the floor, on beds, chairs, etc. The second one is the "Laying" emote. In the Character Selection in P101, some of the pirates are laying down, or resting on something. I think we should be able to that also. And, the last emote i'm asking for is the "Confused/Dizzy" emote. When ever you are defeated in a battle, your head spins around, and stars and moons come out. I think we could be able to do that anywhere in the game too. These emotes are useful and could be helpful to players on both games. I know i might be the only one with this idea, but could you please add these new emotes into the game please? Thank you for your consideration.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
yeah i'd like to do what marvin136 said but also useing your currently equiped weapon.