Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Stuck In Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
K so i have been working on leveling my Wizard to Promethean and i was like one and a half levels away. I was right at the end of pitch black lake finishing up the pyramid in that area with the to bosses with the myth parrot and storm poet guys and was on the verge of going on to floating mountains. For some reason though my questing arrow didn't point to the story quest and instead pointed to a side quest i had accepted. I searched for hours trying to find where i left off, i did the pyramid again tried getting the quest from people that where standing outside the pyramid and places that the wizard 101 central listed in the questing order lists for that world. But sadly i have had absolutely no luck getting any closer to leveling, i have finished all my side quest and have only gotten to one bar from 89. Please if you know what comes after that tell me or if you need help through the pyramid i will gladly join and maybe be able to pick up where i left off.