Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Minion: Silly or ingeneous?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Now you may be wondering why is a balance wiz talking about storm minions? Well we have a spell that can sumon a minion of fire/ice/storm. Now on to the point lol.

I think it is ingeneous (sp) sometimes because he has a lot of health and shields and heals himself and then uses taunt so they more likely attack him (amirite?). So then you can go along attacking the enemy and he takes all the damage Sometimes he even uses spirit armor on you. All that i have against him is taunt doesn't always work (meaning they still attack me) . Then i have low health and he SITS THERE AND HEALS HIMSELF . Sometimes i think KI should fix this lol. So what you think? Do you think its silly or smart?

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
i think the storm minion is not very smart. I have a crabling pet and i used the card andstorm minion came. First turn shield himself second turn sprite himself third turn sprite himself AGAIN forth turn taunts (doesnt work) i get down to 100 out of 1000 health and he just sits there healing himself. every time that happens. so yes he is silly

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
silly and smart but if he kept on healing you he aventually would be gone s

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Although i am fire i think he should be updated. He casts shields/heals on himself way too much.