Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Minions for the users

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2010
I would like some new minions for us users that could contend with Azteca fights. Heres some idea

**New Minions**
School: One for each school
Pips: X (7 minimum - 10 Maximum)
Appearance: Represent the rank 7-10 spells for the school
Effect: Summons a Minion, Spells rank up to the pips used. (7 pips = 7 pip spells is max. 10 pips = 10 pip spells max).
Spells in deck: School Blade, School shields, School Traps, Various Attacks Mostly 4-10 pips, heals (if none for school have sprites/pixies), School specific aura (Azteca ones), 0-1 pip support spells like cleanse charm, pierce, and disarm. All having decent critical, critical block, pierce. Boosts and resists similar to mid-Azteca boosts/resists by schools.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
It would be better if our current minions could have leveled up with our wizards instead of creating new ones. Their rank and spells could have upgraded as well.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
ok here is my i dea for new world spells. the rank is 10 ok fire minion efreet. ice snow angel storm triton death sceletal dragon balance judgement life gnome myth medusa the life gnome will not heal it will attack a lot and heal. so there is my idea i hope you love it :)