Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never Ending battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
ok so i have another idea. The in game mini games i really dont care for, they just bore me and seem to take forever to get next to nothing. the main reason i do try to play them occasionaly is to fill up my potion bottles. anyways so i think that an alternate should be a never ending battle. you go in and face one enemy, ya kill him two show up... they die three come up. defeat them then four. after that they get replaced as you kill them with increasingly difficult enemies. once you die you get prizes for how many enemies you were able to defeat. you could even add in multiple players.

i really like wizard101 and play this game to play this game, not to play little extra games in it. so i think it would be a good idea to add a "minigame" thats actually the game....

did a horrible job explaining this but i think the message comes through. the prizes would be the same as the minigames prizes already being given and could be broken down into tiers: 1-4 kills you get ur potions filled 5-8 get potion filled and something else... they could also post the top 10 in the commons and perhaps give a special prize if your able to get into the ten.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
This is definitley an interesting suggestion, but I feel like this wouldn't be "mini" enough to be a mini game, as it's pretty much a repetitive version one of the main things you do in wizard 101-battle. It also seems to have lesser rewards, when someone could just go repeat a dungeon to get valuable items. Also, wizard 101 minigames tend to follow the same general cartoony, 2-D design, and this would be breaking that tradition. It's a good suggestion, but it just doesn't fit in the wizard101 minigames.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
A Balanced Life on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
You just basically went over Dueling Diego.
No dueling diego is different.In this you get to use your wizard and cards.Though I do think it is too long.Please shorten it a bit. I had the same idea.