Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aztecosaur Pyramid (Dino Bundle)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
The house is so massive!
But the 250 item limit is a joke!

Please increase the limit!

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Item placement is limited to certain areas in the catacombs, but ya the item limit is a bit low for the sheer size of the place even with housing potions increasing the limit to 300.

Gotta love the design of the place though, easy to get lost in the first few times you run around. I have found two secret areas in it so far, a room and a hallway, have you found any others?

Historian
May 28, 2009
This house is not supposed to be a furniture area since I can't think of anything that will match the tone to put in here. Since it is already really decorated. I think this is better house to use as a perfect map for a game of tag or scavenger hunt

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I agree the house is massive but in my opinion, I love it!

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Been playing tag in mine, all the space and areas make the games awesome. Just make sure to invite a lot of people to play, since it is so big, it can be frustrating for the person who is it if they have to run all over creation trying to find someone to tag.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
It's a lovely house. Does this one have a gift-giver?

And am I the only person in the spiral who wishes that all of the PVP arenas were stuck on a separate island that one actively has to port to? I really hate running across the arena only to get stuck for those 12 seconds waiting for someone who isn't there to jump onto a circle.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
This house is so HUGE i keep getting lost. I am wondering if this house has a gift giver like every other one i have heard of or gone to. Does it