Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long should it take to complete Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I just started and I thought it would have a decent amount of members playing in that area. It's not so fun when they're aren't others to complete quests with. My friends don't have memberships, sadly. Anyways, I'm level 38, Balance. Should I complete this world relatively fast, spending about 4 hours on it a day. This is including side quests. Also about how many levels do people gain on normal, completing all quests, including side?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
Well I'm level 36 life and I'm more than half way to the end. So you are more than ready. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
I'm level 56 and just starting mooshu but that reason is that I always had membership and did quests that my friends had and got points for it and eventually leveled up

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
katmdeg on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
I'm level 56 and just starting mooshu but that reason is that I always had membership and did quests that my friends had and got points for it and eventually leveled up
I am a level 35 death and i have not even started MooShu but i have freinds that take me there and the monsters are easy to beat even the bosess are easy to beat i have been in the dungeuns and they are not that hard and i leveled up fastif you want to be my freind i am Haley Song,level 7 fire is Colin Battleflame.So it will not take very long to complete MooShu I LOVE COLOR.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
How long would it take for me to beat MooShu if I played on it for about 2-4 hours a day? Not including side quests.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
It shouldn't take too long, if your a storm or want it to go faster, you can quest with someone on same quest as you. (I did this)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i beat marleybone in 2 weeks but for mooshu? not that long.I think as mooshu of 4 parts. War oni is the 1st part, plague oni is the2nd part, death oni is the 3rd part and thelast part is jade oni ( my favorite boss ) thats how i thought of it, each part hasmaybe 2 to 3 parts in one of the 4 parts

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
Not too long. Most areas are very short. However if you do the "Mossback" questline it takes much longer.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Well I wouldn't be the one to answer this because I literally finished Mooshu within a day. I had little help from friends because they didn't have memberships at the moment. I hate how Oni had 10,000 health exactly. Took me forever to do it solo when I was level 30..............35-38. Somewhere in that amount. I am fire so my spells fizzled a lot. You will do it in a moderately good time.

P.S. I did all the side quests as well.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
i just started mooshu as a lvl 37 death wizard

i think it is not really that hard and i reackon i will complete in no time at all

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
jasonmii on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
I just started and I thought it would have a decent amount of members playing in that area. It's not so fun when they're aren't others to complete quests with. My friends don't have memberships, sadly. Anyways, I'm level 38, Balance. Should I complete this world relatively fast, spending about 4 hours on it a day. This is including side quests. Also about how many levels do people gain on normal, completing all quests, including side?

Thanks!
Well I think that you might finish Mooshu in a fair amount of time. I'm level 39 life and I'm in village of Sorrow. (Almost at the end.) So I think that you will finish it pretty quickly.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Itt took me twelve days to complete the Mooshu storyline, and I was playing for 2 hours a day.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I soloed all of Mooshu on my Ice wizard (level 32-29) and completed the world by myself in 5 days. I played for about 4 hours a day, but got work done. It was kind of fun now that I think about it.