Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Wizards, your thoughts please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ABC EZ as 123 on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
Oh, but KI's purpose is to make me happy. They are a MMORPG company in the business of providing entertainment. If the players stop liking how the game plays, they stop paying to play it. Keeping their customers happy is the top priority.

In case it's escaped your attention, there are some players (whom I thank for doing so) that went out of their way to put their first and only posts ever on this thread. This is a big deal for someone to bother with it when they have never taken the time to address a subject on the forums before. I myself had only 3 or 4 posts before bringing up this subject. That ought to indicate that this issue is of high importance to these players.

So, it's back to the handbook again.

Low to moderate damage... Hmmm...

Let me put this question to you in "simple kindergarten text"; What wizard is still doing 'Low' damage at level 84?

It's just farcical to keep bringing that up. Have you been looking away from the screen every time a Life Wizard casts Gnomes? Have you seen what Spinysaur can do? These aren't low damage spells. It's outrageous to claim that an Archmage or Promethean Wizard does 'low' damage.

'Moderate' damage. Myth school, it is stated specifically in the handbook, does 'moderate' damage. If we have determined that no wizard at level 84 is doing 'low' damage, then let's assume they are doing 'moderate' damage. Myth gets a damage aura. Why not Life?

But then you state that Azteca does not have anything to do with the handbook. Anyone who is this comforatable with contradiction is not someone I care to reason much further with. Sparckeydog is done with it, maybe I'd be wise to be also.
When I hit submit on my last message this one popped back up again, that was weird, but here it is, read if you wish everyone ... ...

Quite right, Shipoland, I am done with arguing with him, as he abviously doesn't and never will understand based on his supposed 'contradictions' involving quotations of the handbook from the first few worlds, as you said before, but I however am not nearly done with posting for the sake of all life wizards out there who are denied additonal damage boosts when every other school was 'good' enough to achieve one.

As you stated before, Ship, no wizard archmage or above is doing 'low' damage, I myself have been soling almost the entire world of Azteca now, boss fights and all, I can, with a bit of time, make my forest lord deal around 5-6 thousand damage with the use of all of my blades, amplify, as it is the best damage boosting star spell for us since ki denies us the new 25% version, but no traps whatsoever (and no critical). I can also cast a gnome that can deal somewhere in the range of 17-20 thousand damage with all of my boosts (also no critical). neither of these scenarios involved the use of the new sun spells or treasure cards, as I believe we ourselves are more powerful than store-bought finite version (I do however have the spells: spirit blade, spirit trap, and feint [none of which were enhanced nor were they treasure cards]). I've only ever used one treasure card spell (multiple [3] of it) on this character, that spell being reshuffle, and I have only recently begun to use even that one.

My point is that I have to use ever single one of my current non-treasure card boosts (and non-trap) to be able to defeat the azteca opponents and all of my boosts (including traps) for the bosses when I often see storm using 1-2 blades to kill all of the enemies (plus supercharge for a boss ... -_- that's one of their over powered spells, also fire's version). ki needs to understand that we really need more damage boosting ability.

I have, sadly, actually concocted plans to abandon my level 84 life wizard effective immediately, my next choice is storm, of which I have trained a character to level 31 already. My choice is now storm because of the fact that with 4 pips (2 power pips) and 1-2 blade a colossal tempest can kill all of the enemies instantly as stated above. Not to mention that even though storm is obviously the highest damaging class spell-wise, they still give storm a boost to damaging spells, like overcharge, why does storm need that, they already have an 80-94% boost from clothing, all the blades we have (although slightly weaker), all the traps we have, a damage boosting global spell, a multi-targt trap spell, can remove all of a foe's blades, has a multi attack spell that does the following: applicates a smokescreen, deals damage equal 900-100 (approximately), and to top it all off temoves 2 blades from every enemy hit. Our forest lord deals 100-200 less damage and only does damage.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
I completely agree. I'm about level 85 if i'm not mistaken, and I can heal perfectly. Just because life is a main healing school doesn't mean that we can't have more attack power.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Kyle Blake on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
When I hit submit on my last message this one popped back up again, that was weird, but here it is, read if you wish everyone ... ...

Quite right, Shipoland, I am done with arguing with him, as he abviously doesn't and never will understand based on his supposed 'contradictions' involving quotations of the handbook from the first few worlds, as you said before, but I however am not nearly done with posting for the sake of all life wizards out there who are denied additonal damage boosts when every other school was 'good' enough to achieve one.

As you stated before, Ship, no wizard archmage or above is doing 'low' damage, I myself have been soling almost the entire world of Azteca now, boss fights and all, I can, with a bit of time, make my forest lord deal around 5-6 thousand damage with the use of all of my blades, amplify, as it is the best damage boosting star spell for us since ki denies us the new 25% version, but no traps whatsoever (and no critical). I can also cast a gnome that can deal somewhere in the range of 17-20 thousand damage with all of my boosts (also no critical). neither of these scenarios involved the use of the new sun spells or treasure cards, as I believe we ourselves are more powerful than store-bought finite version (I do however have the spells: spirit blade, spirit trap, and feint [none of which were enhanced nor were they treasure cards]). I've only ever used one treasure card spell (multiple [3] of it) on this character, that spell being reshuffle, and I have only recently begun to use even that one.

My point is that I have to use ever single one of my current non-treasure card boosts (and non-trap) to be able to defeat the azteca opponents and all of my boosts (including traps) for the bosses when I often see storm using 1-2 blades to kill all of the enemies (plus supercharge for a boss ... -_- that's one of their over powered spells, also fire's version). ki needs to understand that we really need more damage boosting ability.

I have, sadly, actually concocted plans to abandon my level 84 life wizard effective immediately, my next choice is storm, of which I have trained a character to level 31 already. My choice is now storm because of the fact that with 4 pips (2 power pips) and 1-2 blade a colossal tempest can kill all of the enemies instantly as stated above. Not to mention that even though storm is obviously the highest damaging class spell-wise, they still give storm a boost to damaging spells, like overcharge, why does storm need that, they already have an 80-94% boost from clothing, all the blades we have (although slightly weaker), all the traps we have, a damage boosting global spell, a multi-targt trap spell, can remove all of a foe's blades, has a multi attack spell that does the following: applicates a smokescreen, deals damage equal 900-100 (approximately), and to top it all off temoves 2 blades from every enemy hit. Our forest lord deals 100-200 less damage and only does damage.
If you are not doing low damage why are you asking for a damage boost aura?

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Kyle Blake on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:

You may have to abandon him/her. It takes a really high patience level and skill to play a life school toon without complaining about it.
Damage is fairly low compared to my other toons so it gets frustrating but hey i can solo very well with it because i use fire an ice as secondary schools. Lifes my heal-ice my protection-fires my damage. Works pretty well so far.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
-Face palm-

Survivor
May 07, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Silly question. It deserves no response.

SparckeyDog, I'd like to thank you for thank you for your erudite contribution to this thread. It's nice to know there's players out there with the same kind of passion for this topic that I feel. I enjoyed reading your posts.

It's a bit painful that you feel like you want to abandon your Life Wiz. I did manage to make it through the whole world without henchmen and only required help at Belloq and at the final dungeon. Sounds like a loss for the spiral. Anyone who can write as smart as you do can likely play the game just as smart. I hope you ultimately make it through Azteca and continue to play your Life Wizard. But you've got to do what you want to do.

You know, it makes me wonder what the spiral is going to be like in the future when the worlds get more dangerous and the enemies more difficult to overcome. What if there's less Life Wizards around because they felt slighted or confounded by this decision and make the same choice as Sparckey? How will the Fire Wizards who think Life shouldn't get a damage boost feel then? Good luck with things. I'm sure you'll be fine with Power Link when the bosses have 30,000 or more health points and score a critical 1 out of every 3 attacks. You'll be glad that Life Wizards have given up then, I'm sure, rather than supporting them now.

Don't see as many Myth Wizards as I used to.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I dont see a silly question ship. You asked for a damage aura on the OP but then say you do good damage so im confused what you are truely asking for.

I hate seeing people quit ,the more playing the better it is but i know for sure my life wizards are not going anywhere. I know my life wizards are healers instead of damage dealers so i tend to not have trouble getting groups and when my life solos i use my handy fire and death secondary school for better damage.

Theres already bosses with 30k health and people are doin just fine, they adapt and learn new strategies.
As for the powerlink you were talking about, Maybe damage dealers can get a healing spell .......j/k

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Oran of Urz on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Life wizard's should be just as powerful as the other wizards???? Life has the best healing in the game, if they are given damage increasing abilities on par with every wizard while retaining their edge on healing, it would actually be unfair to the rest of the schools.

KI knows a thing about school balancing (they created the game after all).

My question is if a player chooses a primarily healing school at the begining of the game, expecting to do damage on par with the other schools....why pick the Life school??? If you want to do damage, pick a damage school. KI made each school a little different. It doesn't make sense to pick one and want to be like all the other schools and then petition to have KI change all the schools to your liking?????
I agree with kingurz every school is balanced ex: storm has high attack but low accuracy life heals but has bad attack ice and myth are average fire has burning spells but not as powerful as storm attacks but bad accuracy

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Ok i agree with life needs more damage options but in all seriousness here lets look at something, If your a life wizard why did you choose life? After all the explaining that life is a healing school did you actually think you would be dealing massive damage?
Thats the mistake people are making. See i wouldnt choose fire or storm thinking "man im gonna really heal people" nope i would chose them thinking "man ima do some damage ". This is why most dont get what a role has to do with the game. Each school has their specialties. Lifes happens to be healing.
If you choose life school your a healer learn to deal with it , Or move to another school. Or you could just go with it but please please please dont complain that people want you to heal them or ask for thunder rocking damage if your a life school wizard.

Take care and safe journeys
Hi,

Do you have an archmage or promethean life wizard? If not, then methinks you don't know much about the challenges and strategies of a good Theurgist.

I am a level 88 Theurgist. My Forest Lord routinely casts for at least 6,000 damage. My Spinysaur regularly casts at least 5,000 damage on the first round. My Luminous Weaver regularly casts 2500 - 3500 damage for 4 pips. I am skilled in offense and defense. A healing servant to other schools of magic, I am not. A soloist, I often AM, and I need more power. I want tri-pips, another sun spell above colossal, and more damage boost in my gear.

I also want a power boost for life so that I can cast smaller pip damage spells and save more pips for the big heals my occasional team needs to survive in mob and boss fights in Azteca.

Oh, and gunslinger, I have 7 wizards, all but one are legendary and above: LIfe, Balance, Fire, Death, Myth, Ice, and a hybrid Life/Fire girl. I do know my schools of magic, and I do agree with the OP.

I'd watch out for insulting Theurgists, we don't have to heal others, we CHOOSE to heal those who respect us.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Canny B Moone on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Hi,

Do you have an archmage or promethean life wizard? If not, then methinks you don't know much about the challenges and strategies of a good Theurgist.

I am a level 88 Theurgist. My Forest Lord routinely casts for at least 6,000 damage. My Spinysaur regularly casts at least 5,000 damage on the first round. My Luminous Weaver regularly casts 2500 - 3500 damage for 4 pips. I am skilled in offense and defense. A healing servant to other schools of magic, I am not. A soloist, I often AM, and I need more power. I want tri-pips, another sun spell above colossal, and more damage boost in my gear.

I also want a power boost for life so that I can cast smaller pip damage spells and save more pips for the big heals my occasional team needs to survive in mob and boss fights in Azteca.

Oh, and gunslinger, I have 7 wizards, all but one are legendary and above: LIfe, Balance, Fire, Death, Myth, Ice, and a hybrid Life/Fire girl. I do know my schools of magic, and I do agree with the OP.

I'd watch out for insulting Theurgists, we don't have to heal others, we CHOOSE to heal those who respect us.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb
I have a life on every account i own, The rest of my family has a life on there accounts as well. Mine unfortunately isnt level 90 yet but getting there. Some of friends and families accounts do have level 90 lifes on though.
I have played level 90 life though. mines in Zafaria atm but hes getting there.
Everyone wants a power boost im just here defending KI's choice of giving life the life aura, I feel it was appropriate for life because they are a healer. Im not cutting down life wizards at all so please get your facts together before you post.
The OP wanted more damage options and didnt like the idea of life getting a heal aura instead of a damage aura. I dont agree life still has the option of using a secondary school and buying those auras.
I have said that KI should have made the other school auras follow their strengths and they didnt.
When you have run and completed azteca and have at least 4 schools of magic at the end of the game then you can say you know your schools.
I also have wizards from all schools and i am not here insulting anyone just trying to clear the air of the agonizing "Gimme Gimme" syndrome.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
ABC EZ as 123 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Silly question. It deserves no response.

SparckeyDog, I'd like to thank you for thank you for your erudite contribution to this thread. It's nice to know there's players out there with the same kind of passion for this topic that I feel. I enjoyed reading your posts.

It's a bit painful that you feel like you want to abandon your Life Wiz. I did manage to make it through the whole world without henchmen and only required help at Belloq and at the final dungeon. Sounds like a loss for the spiral. Anyone who can write as smart as you do can likely play the game just as smart. I hope you ultimately make it through Azteca and continue to play your Life Wizard. But you've got to do what you want to do.

You know, it makes me wonder what the spiral is going to be like in the future when the worlds get more dangerous and the enemies more difficult to overcome. What if there's less Life Wizards around because they felt slighted or confounded by this decision and make the same choice as Sparckey? How will the Fire Wizards who think Life shouldn't get a damage boost feel then? Good luck with things. I'm sure you'll be fine with Power Link when the bosses have 30,000 or more health points and score a critical 1 out of every 3 attacks. You'll be glad that Life Wizards have given up then, I'm sure, rather than supporting them now.

Don't see as many Myth Wizards as I used to.
I think his question was for Spark for that ship but if you like answering for everyone on here please do it for me because i have to many responses to do today lol.

I think the spiral is progressing well. There are some having trouble but it wouldnt be a challenging game if not.
I actually have a high level life wizard and i wont be quiting. I wasnt one bit dissatisfied with the healing aura. And you do realize that the things you mentioned are already in game right.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
I have a life on every account i own, The rest of my family has a life on there accounts as well. Mine unfortunately isnt level 90 yet but getting there. Some of friends and families accounts do have level 90 lifes on though.
I have played level 90 life though. mines in Zafaria atm but hes getting there.
Everyone wants a power boost im just here defending KI's choice of giving life the life aura, I feel it was appropriate for life because they are a healer. Im not cutting down life wizards at all so please get your facts together before you post.
The OP wanted more damage options and didnt like the idea of life getting a heal aura instead of a damage aura. I dont agree life still has the option of using a secondary school and buying those auras.
I have said that KI should have made the other school auras follow their strengths and they didnt.
When you have run and completed azteca and have at least 4 schools of magic at the end of the game then you can say you know your schools.
I also have wizards from all schools and i am not here insulting anyone just trying to clear the air of the agonizing "Gimme Gimme" syndrome.
You do miss a great deal of the content in my post, and the bit where I mentioned that I DO have wizards of other schools at high levels. I do know what I'm talking about, as does the OP and others who agree with him/her.

Is there some reason you have to infer that somehow you are more skilled or knowledgeable than the rest of us? Because many of your posts come across as condescending and insulting.

You have repeatedly mentioned that Theurgy is a servant school to others, Life wizards are meant to support and heal the "damage" schools. If that's not your position, then please do clarify.

As does the OP, I want a damage boost aura the equivalent to that given to the other schools. It's fair, it's reasonable, and it's what Life wizards want.

Happy Questing,

Qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
I am extremely disappointed in the inability for Life wizards to have a damage spell in Aztecia. We already have enough healing enhancements.

The other factor is there are so many healing pets the need for healing is greatly decreased. It is a rare occasion that I even load anything but Fairies and usually 2 in hand and 2 in treasure cards, even for big boss fights.

I never bothered training the heal enhancement I will not waste a training point,

I never use the one from Zafiria.

Kelly-Life Wizard level 85

Survivor
May 07, 2011
fireproof1111 on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
I think his question was for Spark for that ship but if you like answering for everyone on here please do it for me because i have to many responses to do today lol.

I think the spiral is progressing well. There are some having trouble but it wouldnt be a challenging game if not.
I actually have a high level life wizard and i wont be quiting. I wasnt one bit dissatisfied with the healing aura. And you do realize that the things you mentioned are already in game right.
Hey, thanks for adding... whatever this is- to the conversation! Glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to do that. Now me, if I was too busy, I would have not made the comment in the first place. I'd have gotten on to the important things.

You realize, of course, you went ahead and made a response to a question that wasn't yours while simultaneously criticizing me for doing pretty much the exact same thing. Ironic, truly, that I was saying there would be no response and then you think you need to respond to that.

I mean, you do realize how peculiar that is, don't you?

Sparckey, if you actually read what he said, stated that he would no longer respond to him. I was confirming how fruitless it is to carry on with that guy. Getting that same vibe again here...

Where's the 30K bosses? They weren't in the version of Wizard101 that I played. As for the rate of critical attacks, did I ever say that they weren't in there now? Nope, sure didn't. That's what the next world is going to be like too. I'll save my really, really important time now and just tell you to go back and read what I've already written until it makes sense to you.

You like Cycle of Life? Good. But this thread is about getting a damage spell for Life Wizards equivalent to the damage auras that every other school got at level 84.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Canny B Moone on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
You do miss a great deal of the content in my post, and the bit where I mentioned that I DO have wizards of other schools at high levels. I do know what I'm talking about, as does the OP and others who agree with him/her.

Is there some reason you have to infer that somehow you are more skilled or knowledgeable than the rest of us? Because many of your posts come across as condescending and insulting.

You have repeatedly mentioned that Theurgy is a servant school to others, Life wizards are meant to support and heal the "damage" schools. If that's not your position, then please do clarify.

As does the OP, I want a damage boost aura the equivalent to that given to the other schools. It's fair, it's reasonable, and it's what Life wizards want.

Happy Questing,

Qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver
Actually you dont quite grasp the understanding. Im simply saying there is no need for life to be upset over getting a healing aura instead of a damage aura. Or is life not a healing school, Thats right lifes a whatever the player complaining wants school.
Wake up and understand the game you play please. Life school isnt meant to be a second to anyone and i never said it was, But i do believe life is a healing school and for a great group to prosper they understand this statement. If you dont agree thats fine.
I never once said i was more skilled than everyone, But i have played enough online games to understand what a role is and why to have them in a game, I am far in this game and maybe just maybe it has to do with me and my friends and family know how to play the game as a group instead of just running around blind complaining about everything. See my life wizards know why they are in their groups and it sure isnt for their damage buddy.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
ABC EZ as 123 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
Hey, thanks for adding... whatever this is- to the conversation! Glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to do that. Now me, if I was too busy, I would have not made the comment in the first place. I'd have gotten on to the important things.

You realize, of course, you went ahead and made a response to a question that wasn't yours while simultaneously criticizing me for doing pretty much the exact same thing. Ironic, truly, that I was saying there would be no response and then you think you need to respond to that.

Sparckey, if you actually read what he said, stated that he would no longer respond to him. I was confirming how fruitless it is to carry on with that guy. Getting that same vibe again here...

Where's the 30K bosses? They weren't in the version of Wizard101 that I played. As for the rate of critical attacks, did I ever say that they weren't in there now? Nope, sure didn't. That's what the next world is going to be like too. I'll save my really, really important time now and just tell you to go back and read what I've already written until it makes sense to you.

You like Cycle of Life? Good. But this thread is about getting a damage spell for Life Wizards equivalent to the damage auras that every other school got at level 84.
Wow hold the phone. Are you like still in the first arc of the game. If you havent seen high end bosses yet then you havent hit avalon/azteca. Let alone done waterworks or ToTh.
Which version are you playing because i wantr to play that one.
Tell me something why do you deserve a damage aura ship? Just because everyone else got one? everyone in my class the other day got cookies but i didnt get one, Should i post about that?
Since life wizards have access to secondary schools then i will support your damage for life post when all the other schools get a school specific heal spell like satyr, a 4 pip 600-800 heal is fair. But until then you are merely another person saying "gimme gimme gimme" In which KI probably just looks the other direction.
Lifes a healing school man just deal with it.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
ABC EZ as 123 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:

What im adding is pretty simple, Your losing battle trying to ask for something that really isnt needed.
Im not to busy for these forums nope i love watching everyone complain. Its especially funny when they dont get what they want and fly off the handle with a temper tantrum.
Nope not answering questions of others just putting in a responce to a answer that wasnt yours, Im pretty sure people dont need others to answer or defend for them.

He probably didnt read the thread or he would of responded himself.

Well 30k bosses maybe not but luska has 22k sylster has 25k jabberwock has 25k thats just 3 off the top of my head. So your right maybe the next boss will have 30k and man we will all be scared then.

Yep i reread still doesnt make sense to me must just be poster.
Why on earth does life need a damage aura.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Why so much anger? It is about percentage, the same for all, not to make Life wizards stronger than the big damage wizards.

Big damage wizards can solo most battles easily. They don't have to have a Life wizard. Everyone gets a healing spell in the beginning of game. It has been discussed how many other ways they can get and increase health spells, ie, pets, tc, gear, etc.

It takes Life wizards a lot of rounds to build up big damage for their spells. Yes they can heal themselves but it is not free. It costs pips and another round.

Don't most big damage schools get more health when they level up than Life wizards? Then they have big damage spells so they don't lose that health as quickly.

I have several wizards level 60 - 84. I have at least one of all but no Myth wizard. None of my high damage wizards are concerned with my Life wizard getting a percentage of added damage since they can get it too. It is not going to make the Life wizards stronger than other schools because it is a percentage! However, it is not fair everyone gets two spells/boost and Life only gets the health boost which everyone else can have.

This message board is for the thoughts of Life wizards, not a debate for all. I cannot believe the arguments about this. We are suppose to work together!

I don't think Life wizards were meant to sit on the sidelines and wait for someone in a battle to holler for healing. If we are not suppose to fight alone, what about those who get mad when you join a battle? We aren't paramedics waiting for a call. (by the way, I don't join other's battles) Even the Life henchmen help with the battle.

Once more I ask, why all the anger and arguing? Life wizards are not trying to take away from big damage schools or to even be equal in the damage of spells. We just want a boost of damage to our spells as everyone else gets at that level and not another healing helper. WE HAVE ENOUGH HEALING SPELLS AND BOOSTS. We've got it covered. We really need more damage for Azteca!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Actually you dont quite grasp the understanding. Im simply saying there is no need for life to be upset over getting a healing aura instead of a damage aura. Or is life not a healing school, Thats right lifes a whatever the player complaining wants school.
Wake up and understand the game you play please. Life school isnt meant to be a second to anyone and i never said it was, But i do believe life is a healing school and for a great group to prosper they understand this statement. If you dont agree thats fine.
I never once said i was more skilled than everyone, But i have played enough online games to understand what a role is and why to have them in a game, I am far in this game and maybe just maybe it has to do with me and my friends and family know how to play the game as a group instead of just running around blind complaining about everything. See my life wizards know why they are in their groups and it sure isnt for their damage buddy.
Ah yes, my points are made. Thank you so much for helping my feeble mind to comprehend your vast superiority. Silly of me to think that I and other might know a thing or two about the game we have played for 3 years.

This is your last snack from me.

Life wizards,

Don't forget the axiom: Don't feed the trolls.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
gmaof5ggmaof4 on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Why so much anger? It is about percentage, the same for all, not to make Life wizards stronger than the big damage wizards.

Big damage wizards can solo most battles easily. They don't have to have a Life wizard. Everyone gets a healing spell in the beginning of game. It has been discussed how many other ways they can get and increase health spells, ie, pets, tc, gear, etc.

It takes Life wizards a lot of rounds to build up big damage for their spells. Yes they can heal themselves but it is not free. It costs pips and another round.

Don't most big damage schools get more health when they level up than Life wizards? Then they have big damage spells so they don't lose that health as quickly.

I have several wizards level 60 - 84. I have at least one of all but no Myth wizard. None of my high damage wizards are concerned with my Life wizard getting a percentage of added damage since they can get it too. It is not going to make the Life wizards stronger than other schools because it is a percentage! However, it is not fair everyone gets two spells/boost and Life only gets the health boost which everyone else can have.

This message board is for the thoughts of Life wizards, not a debate for all. I cannot believe the arguments about this. We are suppose to work together!

I don't think Life wizards were meant to sit on the sidelines and wait for someone in a battle to holler for healing. If we are not suppose to fight alone, what about those who get mad when you join a battle? We aren't paramedics waiting for a call. (by the way, I don't join other's battles) Even the Life henchmen help with the battle.

Once more I ask, why all the anger and arguing? Life wizards are not trying to take away from big damage schools or to even be equal in the damage of spells. We just want a boost of damage to our spells as everyone else gets at that level and not another healing helper. WE HAVE ENOUGH HEALING SPELLS AND BOOSTS. We've got it covered. We really need more damage for Azteca!
This isnt a debate right. My posts on this thread have to do with something that may be wanted but is not needed. Thats all ive been saying. I completely understand you want more damage but you dont need more damage, Life progresses slowly thats how they were meant to unless grouped of course.
See its not about worry life will get to powerful its about life getting more than all the other schools. when all the other schools get a good healing spell then life can get a good damage spell now isnt that fair.
You can rant all you want that life doesnt have good damage and ill just tell you that other schools dont have good heals. No matter what your argument is unless all schools get the revamp of spells none should.
My problem is people that think they deserve things that they really dont.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Canny B Moone on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Ah yes, my points are made. Thank you so much for helping my feeble mind to comprehend your vast superiority. Silly of me to think that I and other might know a thing or two about the game we have played for 3 years.

This is your last snack from me.

Life wizards,

Don't forget the axiom: Don't feed the trolls.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb
Your welcome .

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
This isnt a debate right. My posts on this thread have to do with something that may be wanted but is not needed. Thats all ive been saying. I completely understand you want more damage but you dont need more damage, Life progresses slowly thats how they were meant to unless grouped of course.
See its not about worry life will get to powerful its about life getting more than all the other schools. when all the other schools get a good healing spell then life can get a good damage spell now isnt that fair.
You can rant all you want that life doesnt have good damage and ill just tell you that other schools dont have good heals. No matter what your argument is unless all schools get the revamp of spells none should.
Ok i can agree with that. Why should life get new damage or revamped damage when other schools also need a new heal or revamped heal.
I dont think everyone feels they deserve something that they dont, Just the posters on the forum and thats not everyone, thats just the few.
I would like it if my life wizard got some good damage but i also understand that it would not be fair to the other schools.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The aura damage boost for Life is needed. There isn't any reason why they should not have gotten one. You can have only so many health boosts before it becomes overkill. Progressing slowly because you can't get decent damage isn't an option any more. It's brutal, and it's grinding and the gap between wizards and enemies grow with each world, without spells, boosts and gear to compensate.

All schools can heal themselves, some schools have their own heals. By giving Life the aura damage boost, it's not getting more than all the other schools. This is not about PvP, but about PvE, which means it's the wizard against the Spiral enemy. So what if Life gets a damage boost? They need it. It's not all about healing, but to be able to defend yourself against the enemy, and that means dishing out decent damage as well.

I truly believe that some people want to start controversy so they can continue to hear the sound of their own voice (or in this case, written words).

Brynn IceBlade, Promethean Ice (in full support of Life getting an aura damage boost)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Thanks for posting this. I agree we Theurgists could use a damage boost. At high levels we should be able to hold our own. I hit or heal as need be. I don't understand the illogical thought that we should not get a damage boost. We begged for AOE and got it. So perhaps we can get this. Megan

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
You seem unable to comprehend the questions and most obvious observations and contemplations of the others on this thread, most obviously and most concerning, Ship, and me. This is a dilemma concerning intellectuals who are to discuss factual knowledge and concepts; may haps you should sojourn to one of your local kindergartens or preschools, as I assure you I believe you attend one of the these, most likely the latter, of course.

I am not able to even begin to state the nearly infinite (an oxymoron, yes I am aware) list of fallacies in your corrupt reasoning and current knowledges (should there turn out to be any), including that of grammar and proofreading, but we shall discuss that later as it is far astray from the topic I have begun in the post currently at hand.

I will, however, describe to you now one fallacy that you have had throughout your time here on this thread (which I will now ask you to leave politely). That one fallacy that I will describe is that our main, and in my opinion, best, healing spell satyr, is one that any school is able to be learned by any other school, not just life as you appear compute.

Do not, I am warning you now, dare conjecture that we are able to dabble in the attacking spells of other schools; if you dare do so you will never, hear the end of my superfluous streams of posts concerning specifically your logical fallacies and incorrect deductions and I have not even, as stated above, begun to list the utter lack of your ability to read over what you are about to submit, nor are you able to merely use a spelling and grammar checking application.

It is possible to get attack spells from other schools but aside from treasure cards, which are finite resources in one's backpack or deck (sideboard, of course), there is only attacks that are currently deemed weak, inferior, whatever you wish to denote them as, but I assure you that this is still the same concept, though you may wish to conjecture incorrectly against this statement; I do, however, recommend you don't, as it is utterly wrong.

I have been agitated and offended by your posts for the last time; should you post again, however, you may do so freely, within the constraints of the previous paragraph, do remember, I shall not post nor comment upon you again should you choose to accept those prior terms; I shall not do so as you have a clear mental issue with contemplative analysis the likes of which the world has not seen since the most recent showing of anything broadcasted on Disney Channel as they clearly think everyone in a show that is younger than 16, especially those who are male specimens, are either brilliant geniuses or total morons who are incapable of anything to do with deductive reasoning, no matter how trivial it may be.

Habeo odium pro tu, quam est non possum datum est quantuum; non possus simplicitus esse, simplicitus non possus, huam est valde mallam in meus occulus. Dico valve tibi et salve ad magnus cognati sunt...