Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the ice boss for the snow angle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 17, 2011
  • i cant beat these boss for the snow angle dose anyone no how to i try every wed sit for cheat hints anything and so far i found out it do not work so do any of you know how to bet the guy i even try gold cards also these boss is way to high for my kind of lvl i mean come on they should give us help these is to hrd to do alone i mean i some in a mein to help me and it was steal to tuff! i think they should let us have help or give us a more power full spell to kill the guy in one hit or some thing or make him easyer to deedfeat it not fear

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sliver moon wolf on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
  • i cant beat these boss for the snow angle dose anyone no how to i try every wed sit for cheat hints anything and so far i found out it do not work so do any of you know how to bet the guy i even try gold cards also these boss is way to high for my kind of lvl i mean come on they should give us help these is to hrd to do alone i mean i some in a mein to help me and it was steal to tuff! i think they should let us have help or give us a more power full spell to kill the guy in one hit or some thing or make him easyer to deedfeat it not fear
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=b13e858ab9d86011d562e555fefe2545&t=117236