Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i really need help please read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
am a level 45 wizard,and i buy the bundle pack the one with the rhino and after i buy it,it tell me i can equip what ever armor or gear i want ,let say i want to equip a sword that is on level 65 but am 45 can i equip it,at my level or i have to wait until i get to level 65.please answer this message i really wanna know cause i want to get a level 75 gear that give me good spell,thanks

Administrator
When you claim a tiered item from the Gift Window the text states:

"Choose a less powerful gift that you can equip now, or a more powerful gift that requires a higher level. Choose Wisely!"

Just like any other item in the game, if you do not meet the requirements you will not be able to equip it. You will have to meet the level requirement of the item in order to equip it, but you can CLAIM it now and hold onto it until you meet that level requirement.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
You can purchase any clothing items and wands you like from the bazaar, even above your level. You can then stitch another item with lesser level properties such that your desired item becomes equipable. This is good if you just like the cool appearance of something. I have done this numerous times.

I believe this is also true of crown shop gear.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
You may buy any level clothing you would like from the Bazaar, but you cannot equip it. You will have to wait until your the level it says, or, if it says for example: MYTH SCHOOL ONLY, only Myth Wizards are allowed to equip that piece of clothing.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Molly DreamCloud on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
You may buy any level clothing you would like from the Bazaar, but you cannot equip it. You will have to wait until your the level it says, or, if it says for example: MYTH SCHOOL ONLY, only Myth Wizards are allowed to equip that piece of clothing.
Wizards should read OP and some of thread before replying.