Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I want to learn all the spells from all the schools. Is there enough training points out there to do this or not? I hope so!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pegasusangel on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
I want to learn all the spells from all the schools. Is there enough training points out there to do this or not? I hope so!
No.
to learn all spells from each school you need a wizard in each school because there are a lot of spells that are school-only.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there is no way to even learn all the spells in your own school. Some spells are treasure card/item only (Firezilla and Firebats comes to mind (since my main character is a pyro)). Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing them open up ALL school spells to be learnable, at least inside that specific school. So things like Firezilla and firebats (in my example, there are many more) can be learned as well

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I wanna add to what RavenLady777 said...

You cannot have a wizard for every school on the same account.There are 7 schools, but only 6 character slots. I also wanted to say that maybe Pegasusangel meant the trainable spells. And, also you cannot have enough training points to get the all the trainable spells from all the schools anyway plus the school-only spells.

These spells are earned from quests that your teacher gives you. The quests appear as you reach certain levels. An example would be forest lord. Only a life student would be able to cast it...EXCEPTION... if it is a treasure card, then no, it's probably and absolutely NOT trained.

Thank you,
Miranda Thundergem (lvl 50 grandmaster)

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
As of the release with Avalon, there are only 37 training points available.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Thank you, yes I totally just meant the trainable spells. Thank you for all the info on it. I hope they open up more ways to get training points in the future. As of now I know I could probably only get all trainable spells in 3 other schools. I'm a life student so I don't have to worry about those spells, but lets see, so far fire has been very good to me, and I think storm. Sooner or later I'll know for sure what spells I want.

Thanks for all the answers.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Cant be done there are just not enough available training points yet.