Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard names

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
When I made my first wizard on this game I had gone through the list of names looking for the name Zoe for my wizard, turns out there wasent any names that start with z . I had looked for a few other names and settled with Amber. Here are some Girls names that they dont have.
Nena
Opal
Koral (Coral)
Abby (Abbi)
Shirley
Zoe (Zoi, Zoey)
Talia
Stormer (Stormer could also be a Boys name)
I couldent think of many boysnames probly because I'm not one but the one i could think of was Zion
Post names you think there should be THX!!!!!!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There are a lot of names that aren't listed because it's impossible to list every name known to mankind. :)
I do think an update of names would be nice. I'm kind of tired of the same name choices.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
More name combinations using existing list could easily be made by allowing the abiity to have 'none' for first name and various combinations for 2nd and 3rd name. There are currently some really good 2nd and 3rd name combinations.

If you could enter 'none' for any of the name elements, but accept a wizard's name only if you have not selected 'none' for all three.